Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Top Secret: Cajalad Sir Ah oo laga Hayo Jen:Morgan

Somalina   

lol@miyaad carootey. Qosol gariir miyaa kugu dhacey? :)

Wax laga caroodo ma yaalaan halkan. Nin exile ku jiro waqti la isagama dhumiyo.

Abwaan   

I hope that another civil war does not break out here in SOL. Let this and other videos, stories be a history for many. One reason that Somalia is not recovering is that truth of what happened is not always told. Let us just do that and move on. Somalia has suffered more than enough.

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;772061 wrote:
Well, there it is for all you. These were our "national' leaders, our national Generals, the creme of our leadership!

Having soon the minds that led the damn thing called Somalia, I always wonder how the whole thing lasted for 30 years!

Ina-lilaah wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun!

Even those in power today are of the same breed. I go to Somaliland, I go to Puntland, I go to the South and the mentality I see is simply saddening. What are these people made of?

loooooooooooooooooooool at the end (summary) by the Kayd media guys. They are saying Azania is a follow up of Morgan and Gabyow's project. May be, may not be! But how can you condemn a clan vitriol with an equally poisonous clan vitriol?

Well Said saaxiib.

Somalina   

Qandalawi;772226 wrote:
^Oo naag exile kujirta soo kama sii darna? Lool... yaaba tabar uhaya kuwaas oo kale
:D

Ma adigaa iska hadlaaya mise naagtaada? tii ay noqotaba waad ku noqon kartaan dalkii hooyo, ticket uunbaa idin ka xiga.

Abwaan   

Dr_Osman;772074 wrote:
Interesting video!!! and their were some very valid points made

I am not surprised that this comment comes from you. Who knows if you were even present in that meeting and many more that was worse. Do you know how many people were killed around this month only. Do you know how many of those in that very room that might have been killed, injured, fled or became some sort of victim? Somalia does not need a sick and clannish Dr. ismood on this day and age.

Waxaan Ilaahay ka baryayaa in dadka Soomaaliyeed walaaleeyo. Wixii dhacay way dheceen, dad yar baana qorshe ka lahaa waxan iyo wixii la mid ah dadka intiisa badanna ama ma raacsanayn amase runta uma jeedin.

Pathetic move by Keydmedia.

This video was released NOW, only to deter the progress the two largest clans in Somalia are making towards unity, the Dblocks and the Hblocks. This video and many more will be released to anger the population of the Dblocks and Hblocks in reminding them their past grievances and to create new hostilities amongst the Dblocks and Hblocks, only to further the interests of the so-called "Secessionists" in Hergeisa.

The destruction of Dblocks and Hblocks = The Victory and Triumph of the clans in Hergeisa/Burco/Berbera AKA "Somaliland".

To those that are from Dblocks and Hblocks, please, lets forgive each other and remember that WE all made mistakes. Let's unite against those that are going beyond Tribal-Warfare, and going into "Nationhood Dismantling", those amongst us that support Secessionism and Dismantling the Sovereignty of the Somali Republic.

^You may be right. But truth must be told, all crimes committed from all sides be brought on the table, and those that committed such heinous crimes be tried in a court of law. I'm all for that.

Somalina maya aniga iyo naagtayda midna ma ahan. Waa kuwa ismoodaaya inaysan iyagu ahayn exile :D

Qandalawi;772276 wrote:
^You may be right. But truth must be told, all crimes committed from all sides be brought on the table, and those that committed such heinous crimes be tried in a court of law. I'm all for that.

Somalina maya aniga iyo naagtayda midna ma ahan. Waa kuwa ismoodaaya inaysan iyagu ahayn exile
:D

No, I disagree. No court of law, for if that happens, then basically you're saying let's put ALL Somalis on trial.

Dblocks were on the defensive, Hblocks were brainwashed into chasing after the Dblocks by the SNM.

Reality is, the only people that should be brought to court are the SNM 'secessionists' in Hergeisa and Dhigshiil. They have instigated between Dblocks and Hblocks into killing each other and destroying themselves, so they (the Secessionists in Hergeisa) can achieve their interest easily.

SSC boys are highly untra-sensitive today Lool. SNM ayay uga dhagantahay :D

Not all Somalis committed crimes but individuals that lead the massacres in Mogadishu, Shebalaha Dhexe, Baidoa, Gedo and Jubada Hoose during the civil war, also in Togdheer, Sanaag and other SL areas, in which thousands and thousands of innocent civilians perished. These individuals are from all corners and walks of Somali and live in and outside of Somalia peacefully. I'm all for their crimes to be brought forward, tried and executed if convicted in a court of law.

Baashi   

There are no new revelations in this clip awoowe. What was the secret revealed in this clip again?

All the clip showed is a meeting held by one faction of the conflict that which we are all familiar with. The time is late 1991 probably December. The meeting was about a coup to eliminate Col. Jess and deny him the crucial Awlyahan support he needed to stay in the game.

Col. Jess was considered to be a certified fool with below 90 IQ. He believed in General Aided and wanted Kismayo to surrender. Allah yarxama. Waa ninka yirri is dhiiba or else:). Awoowe cid kale ha weydiin.

That’s that. I know it will be difficult for some of you to understand the cruelty and the madness of the early years of the clan wars. The war was real and brutal. It was cruel, nasty, and unforgiving bloodbath campaign against haraadiga – a name reserved for anyone who happen to be from a particular Somali lineage.

Old, young, men, women, relative or neighbor irrespective of one’s position or title, USC led the charge to “cleanse” south Somalia of haraadiga. Same was true with USC folks who happen to live localities SPM folks were in charge of. It was savage internecine clan warfare. Nothing more, nothing less!

Oodweyne and his hardcore secessionists ilk get a particular satisfaction watching the internecine bloodletting, rape, looting, and what have you ;) that transpired in the south. Ask him what he calls children and women who were at the receiving end of the revenge killing :) I tried to tell him that killing innocent bystanders, neighbors, women, and children, is always wrong to no avail. :)

One should watch this vid clip through that prism. Call it the fog of war if you will. Was it wrong? You bet ya. Was it necessary to defend yourself or your maato by any means necessary including clannish means? Damn right. Did the folks run to places they thought they could get clan protection? Absolutely.

It appears that Keydmedia had a “misfire”. They wanted to say the Kenya mission to rout AS is bound to fail if they are not careful (read between the lines to understand where they are going with this).

Abtigiis   

Well, it is not something I thought I will do ever - to disagree with Baashi. I always seem to agree with what he says, and saw no reason to confront him. But I disagree with him here and now.

There is a lot of revealtions in this video. It cannot be downplayed as a mere meeting where a clan is plotting against another clan. It has a much more significiance than that. It shows the mindset that ruled Somalia for 21 years. These men who are speaking in this meeting are not traditional elders. They were commanders of Somalia's national army. They were political leaders in actuality because politics and military were one and the same under Siyaad. While we all have heard of the decadence of the leaders of Somalia's false Kacaan, hearing from the mouths of the men themesleves is quite revealing.

Look at the amount of nonesesne Gabiyoow is spweing in this video. Look at the mindset. Shantii or lixdii or laba iyo tobankii D- block ayaa meesha fadhiya, I feel like God toda because the clan chose me.... Look at Morgan's useless sterotyping: Rer-hebel baa sal-fudud baa la yidhi inagaa ka sal fuduud blah blah... To say this while cheawing Qat with your friends is soemthings, to institute these false sterotypes and insert them in national policy is a different matter altogather. What is even worse is knowing that the two Generals are not speaking for themselves alone. The whole Somalia government had the same mentality and no wonder other clans who saw what is going on revolted.

Of course other clans are not better too. Like the same Kaydmedia group who use this clip to fuel a backlash against another clan.

War dadka Somalia ku nool,what are they? I am not worried about the masses. War ka daaya hal qof oo yidhaa (ku yidhaa reerkiisa) maxaa loo la'yahay. In this regard, I salute Buuba and the few Somalilanders who faced upto their kins and said no to what they saw as wrong.

Abtigiis;772437 wrote:
I salute Buuba and the few Somalilanders who faced upto their kins and said no to what they saw as wrong.

Since when did the "few somalilanders" in the TFG ever confronted their kin and directed them into righteousness? Have you questioned yourself, what if the 'few somalilanders' you mentioned within Somalia (TFG) are really there to advance the interests of their Kin and this whole idea of "Secessionism"?

Abtigiis   

Adeer, if there is something I hate about Somalis, it is the over-suspicious, conspiracy-thoery-mindset, and generalised view that there can be no man clean from clan virus. Yes, most somalis are clannish and view things from the angle of what it has for their clan. But that doesn't mean there can't be some (even if few) who transcend this mindset and hold higher and nobler ideals. If you close your mind to this possibility, you will never understand the actions of men who do good. You will always look behind the shoulders of these men, to see what is the 'real' motive. For a 'good' motive cannot be a motive by itself for any somali man. I don't subscribe to that scool of thought.

In fact, I subscribe to the opposite school of thought which take what people say and judge them on their actions. If the actions and words are good (according to my defintion of good), I accept people on their words. That doesn't mean all those whose words and actions I take as good are actually doing good. But I believe time is the best investigative journalist and if what one is saying or the actions he is doing are fake, he will not die with them. At one instance, it will be seen and exposed.

I think it is better to be naive than negative.