Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Top Secret: Cajalad Sir Ah oo laga Hayo Jen:Morgan

Abtigiis;772066 wrote:
No Che! No! No!

I and you can never say those things. I cannot, will not, have not. The playful banter here in SOL should not create false impressions. I cannot insult or degrade or see in bad light another creature, let alone a Somali. Doesn't matter if I say it here or if you believe it or not. but my conscience is 1000% clean on such things. I was blessed I haven't lived through what Somalis in Somalia lived through. For me, Somali meant something special, until I found out its entrails.

I have seen worse in 91 and beyond. Under the right circumstances and if we push correct buttons, most of us will succumb to our tribal tendencies and the ills that come with it.

This is not a violation of the SOL rules as it is not mean to be insulting or talking about Qabiil .. but rather a painful documentary of what happened and how far Somalians sank deep into the lowest ..........

Dr_Osman;772074 wrote:
Interesting video!!! and their were some very valid points made

what are the valid points in this crap? yaa Dictoore

Carafaat   

This video should be a warning to all those that think they can repeat the same mistakes of the 90's in Kimsayo and Jubba regions. It should be a lesson for all of us.

Qabiilku ha wada loolamo sidi lama quroomood eh nothing really changes imikana waxa la so kaxaystey dawlada africaanka oo mid ba mid la safanyahay lol groubeysi uun ba dhacay 21 sanaood ka bacdi perhaps a cursed nation with a blessed land.

This release is nothing but a stunt against Azania's move in the Jubba.

As for the clip, there is nothing top secret about it. It is obvious and that no one is disputing that General Morgan was one of the most famous Somali warlords that took part in the Somali civil war in the nineties. Post 91 Somali clan wars, General Morgan was one of the forefront war leaders of the D-block against USC's advances while Aideed was the leader of the other side courting and hosting similar meetings with USC clans to mobilize forces to crash the D-block.

It was a sad era of a Somali civil war - USC block vs D-blocks. Keyd Media knows this clip is nothing new and brings no new revelations but are only using it to criticize and condemn Azania. Things have changed now, Somalia of 91 is not the same as Somalia of 2012, terms such D-block or USC block have long ceazed from the Somali psyche. These very same blocks have brocken down into dozens of pieces and many of them don't see things eye to eye. For almost a decade now Somalia's civil war changed color and face from clan to different agenda's, NGO missions, religious ideologies, different political alliances and on top of that Alshabaab. Alshabaab is not a clanish movement nor are they even a Somali movement but global terrorists and want to turn Somalia into a training ground for global jihadists. Hence Azania or for that matter any Somali clan or movement has every right to remove and eliminate Alshabaab from the region and deserve support.

Keyd Media stop the crocodile tears, Alshabaab's days are numbered. This is not about clans for every Somali clan has the right to live in, be part of the political process or even fight over the regions as rightful owners but AS have no room.

A&T adigu meelkasta iska dhaxbood, you behave as thick as 'long footed' man to get the agenda behind the release of the clip of Gabyaw's coronation as SPM leader in 92.

^What is there to rescue Eedo? Morgan needs no introduction as he is one of the most controversial Somali man alive. There were many Somali men that were at the forefront of the Somali clannish civil war, some of them have departed this world others are still alive like him.

However, the agenda of this clip is not about Morgan but other things such as to remind people of the past forgotten wars in order to oppose and label Azania as clanish much like the D-block of the 91 that's on a march to hunt and massacre the USC clans. Yeah I know you don't like Azania as your Shariif Hotel does, but you don't have to use this to justify your case and go so low, ooh else go ahead use it and whatever rocks your boat. Lol, it failed before it even began.

Abtigiis   

Qandalawi;772176 wrote:

A&T adigu meelkasta iska dhaxbood, you behave as thick as 'long footed' man to get the agenda behind the release of the clip of Gabyaw's coronation as SPM leader in 92.

I aways believed Adan Gabiyoow was a green-grass munching fool and moron. This video cemented that belief. Otherwise, how can a whole General get so elated about a false title with that much relish?

Somalina   

First of I'm not your eedo, I'm pretty sure we are not related in any way.

Secondly, you're being too obvious Mr. Qandalaawi as per usual whenever a member of tolka is mentioned (xaalkaadu waa habar baa iska hawhaw lee heelada inoo tuma like aunt Furoola) nothing new here just saying.

lol@controversial. Classic!

Somalia   

Somalina;772211 wrote:
First of I'm not your eedo, I'm pretty sure we are not related in any way.

Secondly, you're being too obvious Mr. Qandalaawi as per usual whenever a member of tolka is mentioned (xaalkaadu waa habar baa iska hawhaw lee heelada inoo tuma like aunt Furoola) nothing new here just saying.

lol@controversial. Classic!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

checkmapfederal2.png

Somalina. Ayeeyo miyaan ku iraahdaa marka, although I know Eedo is used for relations alternatively it is used for older people in Somali culture, for that reason I respect you.

Your second point, I did not get it, honestly it did not make sense to me.

A&T, remember the era and time of that clip was in early nineties, General Aided's USC and SPM era was a totally different ball game, situations were profoundly beyond imagination.

Somalina   

Qandalawi, difaaca tolka haka seexan. Waxba ha iska waaliin, waxaad halkan u timid sidii cadceeda soo baxaysa ayey u nuureysaa, ma garatey. Waxba ha iska dhigin nin cadaalad iyo Soomaalinimo yaqaana. Tolka ugu sheekey heesahaas at the local marfish.

My handle says Somalina, address me as such.

Waan ka baxay mowjadaan. Xeebta (SOL) maraakiibta (ABCFG blocks) ka ilaali.

Maalin wanaagsan.