Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Pro Puntland isin was BOOED in Taleex.

Liibaan   

Valenteenah.;771808 wrote:
I think it was rude to boo him, after all fikradiisa uun buu dhiibtay. But it sounds like shacabku have had enough of the 'cuqaal-agents' and I can't really blame them.

I agree SSC People are sick "agents". True we cannot blame SSC People.

A_Khadar   

That was a perfect case of wrong place at a wrong time... Days before the meeting, p/l admin was giving hard time to meeting attendees at the airport in Bosasso to be the least/last sabotage from p/l to the conference and he dared to bring the old B.S. of that "p/l lagama maarmo".. I heard, one of the Caaqils from same sub of the Isim apologized on behalf and promised to bring him on stage to apologize.. Way to go! I am with the populus atthe conference on this..

Liibaan   

Polanyi;771815 wrote:
A case of wrong place, wrong time.

Exactly, wrong place and wrong time

Issim Abdulaahi thought he was in Garowe, he didn't realize he is Taleex, Sool. People of Taleex, Las Anod and all SSC Region support SSC State, and NOT Somaliland or Puntland

Abtigiis   

Have they started? I mean boos and all! It looks more of an SSC meeting now then. Was wondering how the thing could go with so much calm for so long. Deja vu.

The booed Isim will go and boo the whole thing through the BBC, his sub-clan will join the exchanges and a fist-fight will ensue at Taleex. Rarely does a congregation of SSC men who meet at a given place in numbers - be it in Qat saloon, or funeral place, disperse without few men nursing broken noses and others sifting the soil to look for their false front teeth.

This people have short fuses. Now some will cry foul and say this is sterotyping when we state the obvious. They just can't take things they don't like! What is wrong if the guy says whatever!

Now, the next news is of a gruelling fist-fight, especially when the discussion moves beyond maudlin midimada beesha topic, and jostling for influence starts!

Not a big deal--booing is expected in such conferences , it is natural tor some people to express their anger and frustration.

This should not be a big deal

Abtigiis   

xiinfaniin;772173 wrote:
Not a big deal--booing is expected in such conferences , it is natural tor some people to express their anger and frustration. This should not be a big deal

I don't agree. It shouldn't be a big deal anywhere else, not in SSC. These creatures are half-crazy. They love Somali unity,and we love them for that, but they are certifiable lunatics on the majority.

A_Khadar   

Abtigiis;772174 wrote:
I don't agree. It shouldn't be a big deal anywhere else, not in SSC. These creatures are half-crazy. They love Somali unity,and we love them for that, but they are certifiable lunatics on the majority.

ATT, are saying if ur beel conference which is anti-ethio likes of iley suggests that you need ethios, you won't boo'ed if not bunch him on the face.. Come again.. waxaan caadi weeye..

Abtigiis   

^missionary? Islahel, ilaahay idankii.

Ok let me come clean: Salvation Army in Waliso (East Wallega, a town called Dambi-Dollo in Oromoiya). :D :D

Waryaa, I attended Ramadan Private School of English in Wayla-laguxid. My teacher was the late Ina-Xadhigo. :D

Abdikhadar,

No, I am saying the SSC folks have an abnormal propensity to react violently to the mildest of provocations. It is either the sun, or a curse in the blood that followed them from the exploits of milk and meat of camels acquired through raids.

Somalia   

Abtigiis;772174 wrote:

:D

Stop playing with fire waryaada dhalinyarada SSC, Puntland is not to SSC as Ethiopia is to ONLF or Palestine is to Israel. These young boys are making crazy parrallel without much of a thought.

There is nothing wrong for the Isim or for that matter the whole of the Garaads and cuqaal being pro-Puntland, you may attack someone for being pro-Faroole ( although it is good to respect his views as elder) but Puntland is different. The vast majority of reer Puntland are pro-SSC and have always been supportive although some may have had reservations and have been anti-Xaglatoosiye for his lunatic and divisive politics.

lol@Abtigis

Honestly I don't understand why Liiban and Abdikhadar of people are discussing this nonevent. You would think they should have been the ones burying such distractions reported as news. Perhaps Abtigis has a point :D

lol@Abtigiis. :) Nin waalan.

I am dumbfounded by the false equivalence between coward Iley's pro-Ethipia stance and the respected Garaad Abshir Saalax's opinion on Puntland. Subhanalah.

Like I said, this was not a big deal. It was the work of one Galaydh supporter and I am sure he was widely condemned by the SSC mainstream community.

A_Khadar   

xiinfaniin;772182 wrote:
lol@Abtigis

Honestly I don't understand why Liiban and Abdikhadar of people are discussing this nonevent. You would think they should have been the ones burying such distractions reported as news. Perhaps Abtigis has a point
:D

;)