Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Pro Puntland isin was BOOED in Taleex.

Somalia   

Qandalawi;772241 wrote:
Liibaanyare, I'm not pro-Faroole but how can you compare the
lunatic Xaglatoosiye's divisive politics to a man he himself and his supporters helped to be elected as the President of Puntland. We know the contest between Ilkajiir and Faroole, Xaglatoosiye's votes went to Faroole. He got out smarted and outmaneuvered as he expected to get the VP but instead Faroole brought in Ina Ali Shire.
Xaglatosiye is mad man and was expected to be mad given the situation but developing such serious lunatic syndrome was unexpected.
:D

Clapping.gifClapping.gifClapping.gifClapping.gif

Liibaan   

Qandalawi;772241 wrote:
Liibaanyare, I'm not pro-Faroole but how can you compare the lunatic Xaglatoosiye's divisive politics to a man he himself and his supporters helped to be elected as the President of Puntland. We know the contest between Ilkajiir and Faroole, Xaglatoosiye's votes went to Faroole. He got out smarted and outmaneuvered as he expected to get the VP but instead Faroole brought in Ina Ali Shire. Xaglatosiye is mad man and was expected to be mad given the situation but developing such serious lunatic syndrome was unexpected.

Warlord Faroole Fool is Mad Dog with a serious lunatic syndrome, and Xagalatoosiye is well respected hero of SSC People.

War Criminal Faroole committed genocide inside Somalia, and killed thousands of innocent people, men, women and children in Galgala/Maakhir and Goldogob. Warlord Faroole called People of of SSC, Maakhir, and Goldogob "Terrorists". Alhamdulilaah, no one and no country in this world believed the two-faced liar.

Faroole-620x330.jpg

Dhiigyacab Faroole waxaa uu ka Dhargay Dhiiga Muslimka ee soomaaliyeed

Liibaan   

Libaax-Sankataabte;772240 wrote:

Libaanoow, waayahay awoowe. Ku durduri (to quote Baashi).

Aduuu ku durduri adeer, your another anti- SSC like moonlight, Somalia, Qandalaawi....

'Liibaan';772254 wrote:
Aduuu ku durduri adeer, your another anti- SSC like moonlight, Somalia, Qandalaawi....

Liibaan, don't mind them. I rather see them hate us publicly, then keep it silent and fock us up silently.

^Liibaanyare lool, I'm pro-SSC but I don't like Xaglatoosiye, he should be executed. You are not serious in comparing a President of a state to a headless chicken like Xaglatoosiye. :D

Liibaan   

Qandalawi;772260 wrote:
^Liibaanyare lool, I'm pro-SSC but I don't like Xaglatoosiye, he should be executed. You are not serious in comparing a President of a state to a headless chicken like Xaglatoosiye.

Qandalaawi Yarow, I am Pro-Bariland (or Puntland), but I hate War Criminal Faroole Fool, the Mad Dog of Somalia. You cannot compare a serial killer and Warlord Faroole Fool, to a well respected Leader Xaglatoosiye. Hon. Xaglatoosiye is the Keynote Speaker of SSC Khaatumo Conference.

We can compare Leader Xaglatoosiye with Nelson Mandela, both were popular freedom-fighters of their people, both were called terrorists by their enemies.

Liibaan   

MoonLight1;772261 wrote:
Liibaan lugaha soo dhaqo, oo orodoo sariirtaada aad. sleeplessness can seriously damage your health.

Moonlight, you are sick, go seek medical help. mida kale orodoo isnadiifa, meel kasta dhaqo lugaha, gacmaha, madaha, etc.

^Lol, then Faroole is the President so be patien, he will leave soon, very soon. And Xaglatoosiye is but one among many that are meeting in Taleex. Also SSC is part and parcel of Puntland and will remain to be so as the outcome of this Shir will clarify.

Liibaan   

Qandalawi;772270 wrote:
^Lol, then Faroole is the President so be patien, he will leave soon, very soon.

Faroole is your Warlord, I have my own President, and my Regional State, I don't care the opinion of Warlord Faroole supporter.

Qandalawi;772270 wrote:
Xaglatoosiye is but one among many that are meeting in Taleex.

Xaglatoosiye is the current leader of SSC, and Xaglatoosiye is meeting with SSC Supporters in the SSC Khaatumo Conference. Warlord Faroole and his supporters are unwelcom, they are Persona Non Grata in Taleex, Las Anod and all SSC.

Qandalawi;772270 wrote:
Also SSC is part and parcel of Puntland and will remain to be so as the outcome of this Shir will clarify.

SSC Region are part of SSC Regional State, and SSC Region is NOT part of Puntland, and it will never ever be part of Puntland Period.

Wait and see libaanyarow, SSC is Putland and will be part of the regional autonomous Putland state of Somalia.

As for the shir it is good and progress, the unity of SSC is paramount and strengtherns Puntland.

Liibaan   

Qandalawi;772278 wrote:
Wait and see libaanyarow, SSC is Putland and will be part of the regional autonomous Putland state of Somalia.

Qandalaawi yarow,

As for the shir it is good and progress, the unity of SSC is paramount and strengtherns Puntland.

Stop dreaming, wake and smell the coffee, SSC is NOT part of so-called Puntland, and SSC will never ever be part of Puntland Period.

As for the SSC Khaatumo Conference, it is great and huge success already, the unity of SSC People is very important and strengthens SSC Autonomous Regional State of Somalia.

Liibaan   

On behalf of Ceegaag Community, Caaqil C/Jaamac Gaydh apologized to all SSC People, regarding Issim Abdulaahi's Infamous speech. The Caaqil said "I am sorry for Issim Abdulaahi's misconduct"

Caaqil C/Jaamac Gaydh oo Tacsi iyo Raali Galin ka Bixiyay Hadalkii Boqor C/laahi Dabagooye(Dhagayso)

11.jpg

Caaqil Cabdi Jaamac Gaydh oo ka mid ah ergooyinka Beesha Hayaag ee Sideeda Xubnood ahna Madaxa ugu sareeya ee ergooyinka Shirka uga qayb galaya Beesha Hayaag ayaa waxaa uu raali galin kabixiyay Hadalkii shalay uu isinka beesha hayaag ee boqor c/laahi uu hoolka shirka.

ka yidhi hadalkaas oo ay aad uga cadhooden dhamaan xubnihii shirka fadhiyay oo ahaa “inta aynu gaatama gaadhayno waxaynu daba saaraynaa puntland kamana maarano).

Halkan Dhageyso

http://boocameonline.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/01/caaqil-cabdi-jaamac-gaydh-oo-raali-galin-ka-bixiyay-hadalkii-shalay-uu-boqor-cabdi-laahi-dabagooye-ka-yidhi-hoolka-shirka-2.mp3

Dervish   

Qandalawi;772278 wrote:

Relax puntland can't even secure its borders againsts ragtag pirates. You won't stop the Dervishes and you know this