Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Warning to KH2. Dhulku ma guuree dadkaa guura.

Xaaji Cabdi Waraabe oo ka hadlay shirka Taleex iyo Burburka soo waajahay xisbiga UDUB PDF Print E-mail

Written by Qaran news

Jan 06, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Hargysa,(Qaran news0-Xaaji Cabdikariim Xuseen (Cabdi Waraabe) oo ah xildhibaanka ugu da'weyn golaha guurtida Somaliland ayaa ka hadlay shirka uga socda beelaha *********** magaalada Taleex oo ka tirsan Somaliland balse ka maqan maamul ahaan gacanta xukumada Siilaanyo oo dayacday sababna u ah in shirkaasi ku qabsoomo,waxaana laga shaki qabaa in halkaas lagaga dhawaaqo maamul goboleed ka soo horjeeda madaxbaaninada Somaliland,sidoo kale wuxuu Xaaji Cabdi Waraabe ka hadlay khilaaf culus oo u dhexeeya garabyada xisbiga UDUB u kala jabay ee ay kala hogaamiyaan gudoomiye xigeenka xisbiga UDUB Axmed Yuusuf Yaasiin iyo gudoomiyaha siyaasada xisbiga Cali Maxamed Warancade.

Xaajigu wuxuu sheegay inay beesha *********** waayo arag u tahay qaxooti iyo colaad dagaal,wuxuu xusay in *********** Somaliland wax ka dhisay sidaas awgeedna wixii tabasho ah miiska soo dhigaan balse iska ilaaliyaan in sheydaan durbaano u tumo oo waxaan loo fadhiyin la yimaadaan.Xaajigu wuxuu intaas ku daray inaanay macquul ahayn in Burco iyo Laascaanood kala go'aan.

sidoo kale Xaaji Cabdi Waraabe oo la hadlaaya qaar ka mid ah qabqablayaasha horboodaaya shirka taleex ayaa yidhi ''Garaad Abshir Saaalax barlamaankii u horeeyay ee Somaliland ayuu ka mid ahaa,Cali Khaliifna waxaan leeyahay dhulku ma guuree dadkaa guura ee caliyow ka daa dalka fawdada iyo jahawareerka oo kaalay madaxnimada Somaliland ka qeyb gal.

Dhinaca kale Xaaji Cabdi Waraabe oo ka hadlaaya khilaafka xisbiga UDUB dhexdiisa ka curtay ayaa yidhi " xisbiga UDUB garabyada isku haya khilaafkoodu waa fudud yahay sidaas daradeed waa inay isutanaasulaan oo ka fogaadaan wixii dildilaac iyo burbur keeni karaa.

Wararka ka soo duulduulaya magaalada Laascaanood iyo weliba magaalada shirku ka socdo ee Taleex ayaa sheegayaa in khalkhal iyo buuq ku yimi habsami u socodka shirka *********** ka dib markii lagu murmay maamul goboleed la doonaayo in halkaas lagaga dhawaaqo oo aqlabiyad ergada shirku ka soo horjeesatay,balse waxaa wata fikradan amaba ku kooban tahay kooxaha guurguura ee uu madaxda u yahay Cali Khaliif Galaydh waxaana ku weheliya ra'yigan hogaamiyaha SSC Saleebaan Xagla Toosiye.

Qaran news

Hargysa

Somalia   

Rumsfeld was the worst Secretary of Defence in US history :D

If he reminds you of him then have at it :D

Anyway, clearly this old man who must be respected for his seniority has lost the plot.

I now officially recognize the self determination of SSC Somalia

My enemies enemy is my best friend. :cool:

Somalia;771417 wrote:

I now officially recognize the self determination of SSC Somalia

My enemies enemy is my best friend. :cool:

LMAO, few days ago you were saying "SSC is part of Puntland and will stay part of Puntland" now, you gave up that position, when you saw the reality!

Good Puppy!

Somalia   

I still believe it's part of Puntland but I recognize the right of self determination.

I don't want to diss SSC, it's too easy and you are too close to my heart so spare the condescending attitude.

There are known knows = Khatumo is taking place.

There are things we know that we know = KH2 is taking place inside Sland terretory.

There are known unknowns = a state called SSC will be declared or not.

There are things we now know we don't know. = How Ethiopia will react to the new born state.

But there is also unknown unknowns. = which of the two Ali's will be the president.

MoonLight1;771427 wrote:
There are known knows = Khatumo is taking place.

There are things we know that we know = KH2 is taking place inside Sland terretory.

Sland territory? G....I wonder who made Taleex an "Somaliland Territory", knowing fully that Somaliland is the clans of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera.

The Game is up: We....If you put the somalian obsession of who will be president: lets use the Somalilander logic: SSC...what territory, buhoodle? were will they be based buhoodle...What army do they have..a few lightly armed youth...how will they maintain the village regional state? God knows....Welcome to Somaliland logic. :-)

The Hermet;771431 wrote:
The Game is up: We....If you put the somalian obsession of who will be president: lets use the Somalilander logic: SSC...what territory, buhoodle? were will they be based buhoodle...What army do they have..a few lightly armed youth...how will they maintain the village regional state? God knows....Welcome to Somaliland logic. :-)

A "few lightly armed youth" made your Militia Chief (Nux Tani) scream like a 15 year old girl getting raped.

A "few lightly armed youth" made your entire so-called "Ciidaankii Qaranka ee Somaliland" which we consider punch of rag tag militia cry out in despair and say "ONLF, Puntland, Al-Shabab, Ahul Sunnah Wal Jamaah, TFG, Beelweynta DBlock, Gedo, etc" attacked us.

A "few lightly armed youth", dropped dead over few hundred SNM militia in Kalshaale in a single day, with few hundred injured. LOL

Aaliyyah   

Fresh prince everything you wrote there is true, and its known by most but they choose to ignore it and I dont think theres much point to repeat it..

and I always hear that statement being used by somalilanders regarding the SSC issue "dad ba gure dhul ma guuro" loool..the maahmaah comes to mind doqoni xadhkihii lagu xidhayey xusuladeey ku sidataa...that very statement can backfire at them. Need I say more.

salaam

Same old tired none sense. "Take orders or we will uproot the people of SSC". You can't win with these people, they're arguments thus far has been SSC is divided but then here is the response when the people of SSC try to unite, they attempt to derail it. The response of elders in both garowe and hargeisa should not be threats but to help along this conference by persuading factions they support to go and deleberate with their folk

A_Khadar   

^^ Well said NN... I used respect this X. Abdi Waraabi until recently when I watched him on AlJaziira farting clanish farts. Now he showed his true color just like Faysal Waraabi.. Wondering their name comonalities so as their brains.. I also remembered the somalis says.. "Waraabaa lagu yiri alla waraabow fool xumidaa, markaasuu yiri alla hadaad arki lahaydeen midka iga yar ee layidhaahdo "Dhidir"... Dhidir and Waraabe resembles the two successionist Waraabes..

Lastly, I guess this old Waraabi hasn't heard about the term now is known the remains of so called "ciidankii qaranka" after kalshaale.. Hambo Kalshaale.. So I doubted what Hambo Kalshaale is capable of to do.... Let him cry if that lowers his BP..

Xaajigu wuxuu sheegay inay beesha *********** waayo arag u tahay qaxooti iyo colaad dagaal,wuxuu xusay in *********** Somaliland wax ka dhisay sidaas awgeedna wixii tabasho ah miiska soo dhigaan balse iska ilaaliyaan in sheydaan durbaano u tumo oo waxaan loo fadhiyin la yimaadaan.Xaajigu wuxuu intaas ku daray inaanay macquul ahayn in Burco iyo Laascaanood kala go'aan.

I love this old man he highlights the weakeness of the Secessionist argument. The SSC clan are causing great deal of pain to the slanderers.