Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu 2012

Chimera   

Somalina, this is the most promising panorama I have seen of Mogadishu in a long while, it shows you the resilience of this 1000 year old city!:

muuqaalka%20kore%20ee%20degmada%20Howlwa

I can't wait for the road to be repaved, the garbage to be cleared, and a serious construction boom of highrise buildings to take place. The thought of packing a backpack and booking a trip with Turkish Airlines to Mogadishu somewhere in 2013/14 and walk on that specific road at sunset is truly dreamgasm.

Somalina;775973 wrote:
workshop.jpg

Excellent! Reinvention is the key to our renaissance.

Dervish   

Moqdishu iyo reer Moqdishu haa nooladan. Reer Moqdishu deserve peace and our respect for having to face the brunt of somalias bulllsh%t. The people of khaatumo state will help Rebuild their capital city inshallah.

Juxa   

Someone tell me when Turkish airline start flying to Mogadishu and I promise to contribute to keydka somalina by taking pictures of every luuq,hook and corner insha Allah

Chimera;779047 wrote:

I can't wait for the road to be repaved, the garbage to be cleared, and a serious construction boom of highrise buildings to take place. The thought of packing a backpack and booking a trip with Turkish Airlines to Mogadishu somewhere in 2013/14 and walk on that specific road at sunset is truly dreamgasm.

mark my words ''you'll never go to that god-forsaken hell-hole in your lifetime''. Mogadishu will continue to burn to the ground because its people are wicked and they are being punished. it looks like a nuclear armageddon has ripped through this hell-hole like hiroshima. the people will never recover from all those years of beheadings, abuse and trauma. its social-fabric is destroyed.

i hear there are great opportunities in mogadisho, i'm tempted to go there and make a killing - literally at the expense of the poor people like selling small arms and machetes to the locals so they could finish what they've already starte in this hell-hole post-apocalyptic mess. it would never have peace because the vultures like the un and ingos and tfg continue to make a living from the suffering of this hell-hole. its people are not ready to embrace peace. even all these magazines say its the worst place to live in the world. i agree!

no thanks and i'm pretty sure turkish airlines has better destinations to go to.