Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

My Fav Food I made

LoL, Showqi, qarxiska yaree nooh. Waxaaba i soo xasuusisay markaa Nayroobi joogay last year, habeen malawax casho ahaan loo sameeye guriga. Aabo loo geeye asagoo waliba kulul. Aabo was like, malawaxaan macaanaa. Qofka sameeye u duceeye, wuxuuna ku daray hadda ka bacdi habeen walba hala dubo. Yaa jikada kuleelkeeda u galaayo.

Marka waxaa ogaaday meeshaa malawax jecleysiga ka keenay -- from my old man's genes. 058.gif

Narniah   

Showqi;775746 wrote:
Narniah, look what you have done. This man (MMA) will kill for Malawax................. you don't belief me? well click this link, and read the last post #45
. Allah MMA iyo Malawax maxaa kala haysta,,
:D

loool I know hes a malwax lover=D

But reading that post of yours made me laugh lool and I realize that he ain't kidding, he's a die hard fan:)

Showqi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;775752 wrote:
Waxaaba i soo xasuusisay markaa Nayroobi joogay last year, habeen malawax casho ahaan loo sameeye guriga. Aabo loo geeye asagoo waliba kulul. Aabo was like, malawaxaan macaanaa. Qofka sameeye u duceeye, wuxuuna ku daray hadda ka bacdi habeen walba hala dubo. Yaa jikada kuleelkeeda u galaayo.

Marka waxaa ogaaday meeshaa malawax jecleysiga ka keenay -- from my old man's genes.
058.gif

Dad is right. Qofkii shaqo fiican qabto in la amaano ducana loogu daro waa waajib........:D

Raali noqo hee hadii aan ku kashifay. Narniah leen rabay in aan u sheego adiga iyo Malawax sidaad isku tihiin:cool:

raula   

wow Narniah..as for me..don't have time weekdays AM to make such breakfast..as in Malawax..but i do make them during the weekends, more of french toast, yogurt & cereal, P B & J etc.

lol@ Chimera. See when i make Malawax (in my childhood we used to call it kibis/kimis beed, or in swahili kibis mayai, since chapati we used to call it just KIBIS/KIMIS) i use the blender to refine instead of leaving it granular by mixing it with hand/kneading.....and i use more milk & very little water rather than more or so water...as it tightens after cooking. SORRY BUT CAN"T STAND THE MALAWAX @somali malls/restuarants. It's like eating WARAQ BUR ah'....full of flour...yac!

Ok i eat malawax w/Plain cream cheese, OR sweet potatoes OR Maple Syrup OR sauteed blue berries(whatever fruits you like..some doesn't need to be warmed).

MMA ma malawax baad saas igu walaceysaa..lol..mandhow!

Narniah   

Faarax-Brawn;775647 wrote:
^Haye,what did you make for Lunch?(Or is that too hard for you)
:)

Unfortunately at the moment my specialty is Malawax amongst a few other dishes here and there but yeah I'm no chef:). But I'm interested to learn more when I get the chance.:)

Aaliyyah;776234 wrote:
Narniah mashallah macaanto your malawax looks lovely post your recipe.

Aaliyyah thank's darling. In my pancake mix I added 2 spoons of cinnamon (powder). Egg's, 4 spoons of sugar, milk. And I make the pancake batter a little thin so the malawax comes out nice and thin.

I also used butter for the cooking, and sprinkle sugar on the pancake as I layer them.:)

Naxar Nugaaleed

those french toast and malawax look amazing, you should add
samosas
, crepes and coffee, open up your kitchen window and open up your own breakfast drive through

Thanks for the encouragement bro lol, but sadly I can't make samosas yet, will post pics the day I master that. Won't be anytime soon...but we'll see.

raula

wow Narniah..as for me..don't have time weekdays AM to make such breakfast..as in Malawax..but i do make them during the weekends, more of french toast, yogurt & cereal, P B & J etc.

I know what you mean raula, I too don't get a chance to make it everyday with school and everything. I usually make it in the weekends. There's a high demand with the fam when it comes to malawax, and since it's the only thing I'm so good at, it's expected of me. I love making it, but to do it really good it does take time and lots of patience.

I'm happy to eat peanut butter sandwich any morning.:P