Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

WingA   

sh!t, we got the gunners in semi-final of the F.A Cup and its gonna be HOT!!

i dont know how united are gonna stop them but this is the first time i ever worried about facing arsenal and they deserve to be the top in england..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

shud have seen the way they played vs portsmouth,,,,,they r too hot,,,,,,but its the FA Cup,,,,,i'm just looking 4ward to the fight thats gonna happen,,,,come on avit!

Baaniyal   

we had to draw united i guess,funny thing is last time united and arsenal met in the fa CUp semis,was in 99 at villa park. When Giggs dismantled the whole Arsenal team to score one of the best goals ever scored,and from their they went on to win the treble. can this be an omen for Arsenal's treble?

crossing fingers

Thierry.   

Forget Man U chelsea is on a fourth strike out in a season, I hear reniarie is signing his resignation paper. United United you will have the worst week of your life loosing 1-4 against Man c what chance u got against da dogs

baaniyal,

i know u dont win games playing defence, but u sure lose dem if u dont naimean, arsenal knows how to score but can they keep da door shut. i feel like there is somethang missin, the last ingradient in the makin of a great team. maybe couple of world class defence men, not these converted strikers. but they are so much fun to watch, pires is gettin betta, reyes needs to muscle up silvestre was pushin da kid around. henry's face after da game summed up fo me.

N.O.R.F   

A very entertaining game, i think a draw was a fair result, both teams had chances to win near the end, RVN cud have headed either side of Lehman but the header wasnt gud enough, Lauren cud have passed back to Henry but went for it himself, Giggs shud have had a penalty, but who was the ref u ask?? Graham Poll, he is the worst ref in the Prem in my opinion,,,same old saying goes, what wud Arsenal do without Henry????

other results today Leicter 0 Lpool 0, incase u was interested :D

Baaniyal   

agreed vanguish, Arsenal are missing proper defenders, everything else looks perfect. That Lauren is just crap,very very medicore player ,who plays out of position. Wenger has many blind spots for players,like Lauren,Silva,Wiltord and Cygan. ALso why in da hell would he try to play for the 1-0 scoreline,he never seems to learn that we always get pegged back when we try to hold on to a lead. We are not an italian side to do that. Henry is a comeptitor and his frustration showed after the lauren mishap.

Northerner your claim of a one man team can apply to almost all the top teams. Look at manu season getting rocked as soon as Ferdinand was banned. Look at AC Milan this weekend when sheva was rested,until the last 20 mins. Look at Madrid's dismal form when Ronaldo was absent for 3 weeks! All top teams has to have that player that can turn things around in a split second. If liverpool hads atleast that,do u really think they would be drawing with a leciester City? Lol.

That Lauren is just crap,very very medicore player ,who plays out of position

whaat???

Man thats why i cant stand arsenal supporters the dont even rate their good players, Lauren is a solid player, so consistent, i dont often see mistakes from him. Abit liek Ray parlour what happen to him man?? he was a gr8 player but *** -wan :D er just drop him off proceedings completely.

anyway not my time so not for me to worry about.

Ranieri nets manager award

_39996477_ranieri_smiles203x152.jpg

Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri has been named as the Premiership's manager of the month for March.

The Italian led Chelsea to three league wins during the month over Bolton, Fulham and Wolves and they reached the Champions League quarter-finals.

Birmingham striker Mikael Forssell - on loan from Chelsea - bagged the player of the month award to continue his successful spell at St Andrews.

The Finnish hitman netted six goals in just five games for Steve Bruce's side.

Nic Gault, a member of the Barclaycard Awards Panel, admitted Ranieri has done a terrific job in difficult circumstances at Stamford Bridge this season.

"Loved by the fans, and respected by his players, Claudio Ranieri has done a fantastic job at Chelsea under the media spotlight," said Gault.

"He has always focused on what matters most, the football, and appears to be relishing the challenge before him.

"Ranieri has got Chelsea playing some great football and continues to pick up the points, what's more he does it with a smile on his face.

"He is a very worthy recipient."

Arsenal 0-1 Man Utd

Paul Scholes ended Arsenal's hopes of the treble and a third successive FA Cup triumph with a first-half winner.

_40000091_scholesgiggs203.jpg

Scholes fired home Ryan Giggs' cross from close range after 31 minutes to seal an FA Cup final place against either Sunderland or Millwall.

Arsenal and Manchester United started without Thierry Henry and injured Ruud van Nistelrooy at Villa Park.

Edu and Patrick Vieira hit the woodwork for Arsenal while Roy Carroll saved from Dennis Bergkamp and Kolo Toure.

But United held Arsenal in their grip in the second half, despite the introduction of a host of attackers, wrecking their rivals' hopes of repeating their 1999 feat of winning the league, FA Cup and Champions League.

It means United travel to Cardiff for the final with hopes of salvaging their season with silverware.

Arsene Wenger, meanwhile, will turn his attention to the Champions League quarter-final against Chelsea on Tuesday and maintaining their lead in the Premiership.

And the Gunners almost started in sensational fashion as they did everything but score in the third minute.

Carroll dived at Bergkamp's feet as he raced clear, and from the rebound Wes Brown was forced to head the Dutchman's shot off the line.

The resulting corner saw Edu chip on to the bar with Carroll beaten, only for the goalkeeper to recover miraculously to block Kolo Toure's header.

Arsenal were dominating the opening stages, and Robert Pires should have put them ahead after 24 minutes, heading over an open goal from Bergkamp's cross.

Pires was then fortunate to escape a red card for flooring Gary Neville before United took the lead.

United's confidence was rising, but Arsenal almost equalised on the stroke of half-time when Vieira's header glanced off the outside of a post.

Arsenal, inevitably, stepped up the pace after the interval but United held firm at the back.

Hot-headed Gunners goalkeeper Lehmann was lucky not to be sent off after 51 minutes when he inexplicably got involved with Cristiano Ronaldo, pushing the Portuguese teenager to the ground.

And it was no surprise when Wenger made a double substitution after 57 minutes, sending on Jose Antonio Reyes for Jeremie Aliadiere and Henry for the disappointing Pires.

But this time there was no brilliance from Henry and United ended Arsenal's 18-match unbeaten FA Cup run stretching back to their defeat in the 2001 final against Liverpool in

--------------------------------------------------------

Although today is about grey and overcast, it feels more sunny than yesturday. icon_razz.gifsmile.gif:D

where is ur treble.

WingA   

what can i say?? looks like its not gonna be a bad season after all..

unlucky gunners, maybe next you can try the treble.. ;):D

Baaniyal   

sad day ,not really! Shujui gets more happiness in an Arsenal loss,than his own teams win Roma. A typical hater. Manu played like an english team today,crunching tackles left and right ,and defending the entire second half. But fair game to them, i felt it wasn't our day when we missed all those chances in the first 10 minutes of the game. Sometimes i think Arsenal is a little too French,and need some of that english grit and fire for these sort of games. Wenger was too cocky,and started shit strikers,so it is only deserved. Funny thing is was watching the happiness in the manu players faces like they won the CL,lol. Two years ago they considered this Cup to be useless.

Shujui where is Real Madrid's Treble,AC Milan's,Juventus,Barcelona..etc Manu won that treble with biggest luck of the irish i seen in my life,so a team has to carry such luck no matter how good they are. Anyways i hope things don't get too shambolic and we ruin our whole season. CL is the important thing,and that is what am expecting something from.

Congrats to the Manyoo's