Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

N.O.R.F   

just watched the Premeirship mate, nice goal by viera, lookin bad for Man Utd,,,,,might as well not bother watching it, i think the fat lady sang this wknd for the prem,,, :D

Baaniyal   

Yep the Fat lady has sang already in the Prem race,and she was wearing an Arsenal jersey. :D:D

Everyone,especially the doubters and haters stand up for the Champions!!

Guunerrrsssss!

Keane blasts United colts

Manchester United captain Roy Keane has laid into some of Old Trafford's younger players for showing a lack of dedication. "One or two have been slacking off in training, not just lately, but in the past month or two," Keane raged.

"I have told them that, but sometimes it goes in one ear and out of the other. Sometimes you have to say it in public to get an effect."

"Unfortunately, with young players, as soon as they've had ten or 15 matches, they get contracts and agent and start to think they've done something in the game, [but] one good season doesn't make a player; hundreds of players have had one good season.

While Keane did not name his targets, John O'Shea has endured a mediocre campaign after a stunning 2002/3 season, while Darren Fletcher's form has also dipped of late.

"But they start to slack off and, even if it's only five per cent, it's too much. There's a fine line between winning trophies and not. Those margins can make all the difference," said Keane, who has skippered the club to four league titles.

UNBEATEN ARSENAL OUT OF REACH?

United's recent slide has seen them fall five points behind arch-rivals Arsenal. Keane believes that some of the junior squad members have not been pulling their weight, and that this is costing the champions.

Having already suffered five league defeats, Keane is not hopeful that the Red Devils will catch unbeaten Arsenal, as they did last season.

"I can't see Arsenal slipping up like they did last year," he said.

"Of course I'm worried that we have lost five times and Arsenal haven't lost at all. If you want to win any championship, the fewer games you lose the better. The gap that is between us now must not get any wider."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel   

yep fat lady has not only sung, but showered, signed a few autographs and put her feet up in front of the telly, ready for the CL...

what a crab league the title race is already over and there is still 11 games to go :rolleyes: and some poeple try to maintain its the best league in the world.

Baaniyal   

what a crab league the title race is already over and there is still 11 games to go and some poeple try to maintain its the best league in the world.

Damn what a sour grape you have become shujui! Just because your prediction of Manu winning the title has taken a catastrophic turn, you try taking a jibe at the whole PL,rather than appreciate the gunners for having such an excellent unbeaten run. let me see here,because of the point difference between first place and second,the whole league is crap? Well in that case your beloved Roma's excellent season,has no merit since they are still behind by five whole points in the so called most competitive league!

Italian Serie A

February 29, 2004 PD PT

AC Milan 23 58

Roma 23 53

Juventus 23 52

Lazio 23 40

Parma 23 39

Inter Milan 23 36

Udinese 23 36

Sampdoria 23 33

Chievo Verona 23 29

Brescia 23 27

Bologna 23 25

Lecce 23 25

Modena 23 23

Siena 23 22

Reggina 23 22

Empoli 23 20

Perugia 23 17

Ancona 23 6

And now the real best league in the world:

February 29, 2004Primera Liga

OVERALL HOME AWAY

Pts GD

Real Madrid 59 25

Valencia 51 27

Deportivo La Coruña 50 23

Barcelona 46 12

Athletic Bilbao 41 4

Atletico Madrid 40 1

Osasuna 38 4

Betis Sevilla 37 6

Villarreal 36 1

FC Sevilla 35 8

Málaga 35 -4

Racing Santander 32 -6

Real Sociedad 31 -7

Real Zaragoza 29 -8

Valladolid 29 -9

Albacete 29 -9

Mallorca 29 -15

Celta Vigo 27 -11

Espanyol 23 -22

Murcia 16 -20

So with Madrid having a 8 point lead on second placed Valencia now,by your logic La Liga has become crap too!LOOOL :D:D

AC Milan 23 58

Roma 23 53

Juventus 23 52

-----------------------------------------------------------------

lol thx for illustrating my point saxiib lol. Saxiib my point has always been that La Liga along with the premiership have always been behind seria A, how u want to rank them is up to you. But if u go back and look at the last 15 to 20 years in europe (and dont let me confront you with the statistics), be it the Champions league, Uefa Cup, European super Cup, Cup winners Cup, Seria A has been dominant. It is the best league in teh world. And last years displays in the champions league might have reminded some people of that, but any person who continued to watch seria a will say that it remain the premeir league through.

There are still 3 bigg teams in with the title shot with 11 games to go. Just 6 points separate Milan, Roma, n Juve.

Premiership Gap 9p oints to chelsea and Man u, with both looking as inconsistent as each other

La Liga 8 points no clear Challanger to Real, with depor & valen struggling, and barca to far behind despite their late charge

I was hoping Lazio would beat milan thsi weekend, that would have make the race even more hotter, but they failed to convert they chance, and hands up, Milan are playing some of the best football at the moment.

To be honest milan look extremly hungry for Seria A this year, and their squad might push them to it, deservedly so. But as always the league will be decided at the death, not with 11 games mate smile.gif to go. Milan still have to play Juve away, and Roma at home amongst other triky ties and am sure u will see the gap closed down in the next 2 3 weeks.

WingA   

man, with our defence gone mad and the troubles of fergie and co. i just HOPE united get there acts together and UNITE!!

and Mr Roma, keep moaning bruv!!

He guys just received breaking news that Chelski have signed my fav and highly rated Arjan Robben. A true gifted player and am gutted he joined them really sad. Like I said chelski rather beat someone on the transfer market then on the football pitch.

Originally posted by Upper Cut:

^^^how can a yahuud be yr fave player???? Arjen Robben :mad:

Really is he a yahuudi, damn didn't know that. redface.gif :mad: