DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool v Man Utd

Anfield

Sunday, 9 November

Kick-off: 1345 GMT

Referee:

Ref: Graham Poll (Tring

I'm very confident about this game........so Winger, sorry bruv, we need this more than you guys! Graham Poll is the worst ref in the league!

N.O.R.F   

hopefully i will catch the Seria A action aswell, but hey Liverpool vs Man utd is the biggest game in the prem, no doubt about that, with Arsenal vs Spurs and Chelsea vs newcastle, the prem should be top notch stuff this wknd!

WingA   

hahahahahahahaha!!

all talk but NO result!!

maybe u'll get a lil bit better at old trafford!! until then get comfortable in middle table liverpool!! lool..

Milan drew so i want rome derby to be a draw too so am not gonna watch it.. hehehe..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, cool, make the most of it,

lwhat did i say about the ref? dont tell u did'nt think that was a pen??? and heskey..........man he needs to goooooo, Smicer is just not top class like Houllier thinks he is....we deserved at least a draw... fair play still!

Baaniyal   

Liverpool needs to get rid of "Hoofier", "heskey the Donkey", "Shitcer or Smicer" and "Biscan i think am a defender". What a shame to see a club with great traditions have players of rubbish talent grace their field. Yes it was a penalty,but Poll is known for his idiotic ways. If it was Van Nostrels at Old Trafford,that penalty would have been a sure bet. ANyways anotha week at the top,oh how good it feels. All this and we been playing like shit and still are,also no more big teams to play till january. Can't wait to see Manu-Chelsea slice and dice each other.