Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Taming Somaliland: The Battle Ahead

Abtigiis,

Abwaan Yusuf Shaacir, the young new gun from Burco said in one of his poems during the peace conferences in Somaliland of which he addressed those who were still thinking of continuation of bloodshed and war:

Xumaan bay ku Sidataa, Halkuu Samuhu Galilaa

That tactic you elaborately outlined in your post, was already employed by Afwayne's regime during its heydays. It was the brainchild of General Morgan and I can tell you, it never worked neither for those proxy clans he enlisted (of whom you only mentioned two but in fact included Oromo, Gabooye and last but not least ONLF clan) misguidedly to believe that they will get the bounty after kicking the Beesha Dhexe out nor has it worked for the regime itself. On the contrary, Morgan's "Scorched Earth" Policy of uprooting the Beesha Dhexe both from the cities and the rural areas by arming the neighboring clans and training the Oromo and the ONLF as paramilitary akin to Sudan's Janjaweed melitia, was the catalysis moment which in fact fast tracked the end of Afwayne's regime.

Today, the largest clan in Somaliland is united more than ever both in their vision and mission. And so long they remain that way and keep Somaliland a free and fair and democratic nation of which all the minority clans are able to see themselves on... then nothing else really matters.

Dabrow   

General Duke;767372 wrote:
Somaliland will change it's stance and the unionist will rise when they see a clear alternative in Mogadishu and the rest of Somalia.

I agree. Action against somaliland admin is not needed.

What we need to do is to rebuild our capital first and awaken the nation. Somaliland would crumble by itself.

Saalax   

Dabrow;767378 wrote:
Somaliland would crumble by itself.

Somaliland is not like the brainless visionless warlords from south Somalia. Why would they destroy something they worked for and built with their own hands.

Dabrow   

Saalax;767379 wrote:
Somaliland is not like the brainless visionless warlords from south Somalia. Why would they destroy something they worked for and built with their own hands.

I'm not speaking material wize, but they will reconsider their stance and change it.

Otherwise Abtigis option should be put in work.

Saalax;767379 wrote:

brainlesska warlordska from south waa ka daran tahiin beeen ma lisku sheega lool u remember dagaalkii habraha saa isu layseen cidii isuma layn marka bilaash baad wax isu mooda abaa

Saalax   

There is nothing to change. One must be very naive to think Somaliland want to share a country with unproductive

anarchy loving people like this. Fix your backyards before you worry about Somaliland.

di-AHE8.jpg

Saalax   

Cambuulo iyo bun;767385 wrote:
brainlesska warlordska from south waa ka daran tahiin beeen ma lisku sheega lool u remember dagaalkii habraha saa isu layseen cidii isuma layn marka bilaash baad wax isu mooda abaa

Somaliland has made peace for the good of it longtime ago and they know what is best for them. Why hasn't your uncles made peace for over 20 years? slaughtering each other in Mogadishu, Galgadud, Mudug etc inviting Ethiopian tanks to kill tens of thousands and cleanse one another? shameless lot.

Somalinimadi oo noqotay in Somaliland la burburiyo dabeedna xabaada la wada cuno Somalinimada waxa lugu heli kara oo kaliya wa in Somaliland la burburiya tasa laleeyahay ha is raacdo. Where is Jb Heesti ha ino saaro Anagu xamar dooni meyno xumaana u geysan mayno.

Saalax;767387 wrote:
Somaliland has made peace for the good of it longtime ago and they know what is best for them. Why hasn't your uncles made peace for over 20 years? slaughtering each other in Mogadishu, Galgadud, Mudug etc inviting Ethiopian tanks to kill tens of thousands and cleanse one another? shameless lot.

First im not H-block, second meeshiina oo kali ku tihiin saa isu xasuuqdeen waala ogaay maxaas ka filee south oo soomali oo dhan degan tahi??

Saalax   

I am talking about south Somalia as a whole not one group. Even those who invited Ethiopian troops to Gedo. So fix your homes before you worry about Somaliland.

Saalax   

Cambuulo iyo bun i am a Sool/Sanaag native and that is my land and the land of my ancestors. I will not take bull

from a cambuulo eating Koonfurian from Koonfuria.

Saalax   

kk the land also belongs to them much like how the land of Koonfuria belongs to folks from Mogadishu and those

from Gedo, Jubba etc.