Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Arsenal for the premiership and possibly Championsip.....

N.O.R.F   

^^Good game. Was hoping for a Chelsea equalizer but didnt happen.

I'm just glad I have Eid and a trip away to look forward to :cool:

I am disappointed that Chelsea did not win. It was an error by Petr Cech that gave ex-Chelsea, William Gallas the 1st half goal. However, Arsenal really deserved to win this game today they worked hard as a team, they were too quick on counter attacks and caused confusions in Chelsea's full-back. Where is Drogba when you needed him best!

Skipper   

As for the Liverpool, they fall nine points behind their top three masters. tacbaaniin!

S clash good choice of words there adeer. You certainly mastered the langueage of english to the point where i feel i dont know a damn thing about the language.As for liverpool, i dont know how they can beat the system, where offiacils seems to be agaisnt them. Today Hagreaves handed the ball inside the box, and what did the man in black did? you guess right he waved the game to be played and not interupted. What happened against reading last week? They got one penalty which debatable and liverpool were refused to be given 3 clear penalties. It is a harsh world out there adeer. Words like justice, honesty, equal rights doesnt belong in premier league dictionary i guess.

A.J.   

I think arsenal are still fantastic side but i think they will struggle to maintain the pressure on Man Utd. Arsenal, who played as weak a Chelsea side as any missing vital players ballack, terry, drogba, malouda & essien and carvalho, Arsenal struggled and won by the odd 1 nil (and they only scored after Terry went off injured and that filthy dumb jew ben haim got outmuscled, terry would have knocked out gallas, not the other way round)

Arsenal can now forget the title challenge, Man Utd should win this by a fairly healthy gap, Arsenal at full strength could not even score 2 against a shadow Chelsea side who were also very poor on the day. Man United would have beaten my boys 6-0 on sunday

My team Chelsea for me are out of the title after the result at arsenal not because of the three points lost but because of various reasons that culminated in the defeat on saturday. chelsea have had and look like they will continue to have terrible luck with injuries.We have been without our inspirational captain (Terry)great centre-back Carvalho, Midfield powerhouse (Essien) top midfielder (Ballack) and Best striker in the premiership (Drogba)for most part of the season. Add to that the fact we will loose our best african players for the ACN (Drogba, Essien, Mikel, Kalou) that doesnt leave us with any real chance of mounting a fightback in a real strong title race.

I am not making any excuses but am simply explaining why the chelsea side being put out by avram grant is not capable of winning the league, and that even a good arsenal side will struggle to cope with the Manure.

N.O.R.F   

^^^LoooL

well played the Arsenal. The first two goals were handled by Eduardo though.

Kolo Toure first name is Habib?? The Arab commentator kept refering to him as such. Great player and showed steal tonight.

Skipper   

All i know is that Kolo Toure is what his name is regardless of what some racist arabians said. I have never been to any arabian coutry but i am told by those who have been in saudia arabia that they call somalis as adoon, slave and so on. They are way behind the rest of the world

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL. Do you always believe what you're told? Especially by Somalis? If you ever hear an Arab call a black man cabiid I'll send you $10! You do the same when you hear a Somali say the same (in english/somali or arabic). Who do you think will make more money?

Skipper   

Northerner is that a contest? As far as i am concerned there are none whatsever. As history suggests arabs were the ones who started slavery and selling the african to the west, does the name Bilal sounds familiar to you? He is named in the holy quran.

N.O.R.F   

^^That was a long time ago saxib. Granted every people have their far share of racists but Somalis are more racists than Arabs trust me.

Fabregas   

Arabs didn't start slavery as it was practised by many previous empires such as the Greeks, Romans etc...

Arabic culture can be called inherently biased against ppl with dark skin. This is a historical fact. But if I was a Somali Bantu today, I would rather live in Saudi Arabia then any major Somali city. When I went to Northern Somalia there was this muscular Somali Bantu Guy who couldn't even walk outside any day without ppl laughing at his features or calling him deragatory words such as Jareerka or Adoonka. Sometimes he used to stop and say, "Muslim ma ihi? Salad ma tukado? Xita one day we had a feast in my aunties house and after everyone had finished waxa loo yeedhay the Somali Bantu kids and mothers in ay baaco ku gurtaan cuntaadi laa so hanbeeyey. And while they were putting the leftover in plastic bags like animals, wali waa la cayey! Inalilahi Wa Inaleyhi Rajicun.

anyway this thread is about the future champions a.k.a xabadaha f.c! we lick gunzhots u hear wa me say rudeboyz? me nat play wit lickle utz like dem ras a chelsea and liverboul! erboul!just jokin