Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Amiin Amiir on Awdalstate of Somalia

^Afkii yaa juqda gabay waaye, his beloved satirist is having a mick at his beloved traingle :)

burhandubar, you cannot threaten reer Buhodle with guns you invite them to Burco and welcome with a red carpet and pay the blood money in triple so there is no need for my help.

As for Awdal, its real, you just need to smell the coffee. What you call today Somaliland has started in the same manner, Awdal state has passed the age of suppression, it has become a phenomena like any other region, Puntland, Somaliland, Galmudug, SSC or Awdal State. There is no turning back, Live with it like I told you.

A_Khadar   

burahadeer;765207 wrote:
now they run to anotha show when buhoodle gave up yesterday:D help your kin nxt door.No you can't! a lot easier to keep talking:D

U have jokes.. Buhodle gave up? Now buhodle is few men?

Abdul   

He says Buhodleh gave up?This is the place where your project was stopped on its tracks and turned back with force saaxib.

Liibaan   

Abdul;765284 wrote:
He says Buhodleh gave up?This is the place where your project was stopped on its tracks and turned back with force saaxib.

The defeat of snm/somaliland clan secessionists in Buhoodle & Kalshaale in Cayn Region, was the final nail in the Secessionist coffin

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;765208 wrote:
@Qandalaawi,

I should point out that our NGONGE is noticeably absent in this discussion. The fact his fellow separatists are expressing anger at Amir's talent in depicting them puts the old man in awkward position
:D

Nothing awkard, saaxib. Amir makes fun of all. Should I explain again waht Amin does? :D

As for Awdalland, that's even more laughable than the SSC thing (and the SSC thing actually has some legs, though broken).

Still, Xiin, I think you finally found your level. Carry on your debates with our angry burahadeer. :D

yahya007   

burahadeer;765187 wrote:
nice,awdal make your enemies & the few 1000s will suffer!

IS this a threat ? are you trying to force them to join you ?

Abdul   

Jacaylbaro;765355 wrote:
Amin Amir is always funny ,,,

IWe know he is funny,but what is more funny is your threats and lack of respect for the Awdal people.Not surprising they want nothing to do with you.

Dr_Osman   

Wallahi thats hilarious stuff. I think its reminds me of what Sultan saleban said malinta afarad ana burta galeyo I think the first pic means smashing down the first mountain somaliland

NGONGE;765341 wrote:
Nothing awkard, saaxib. Amir makes fun of all. Should I explain again waht Amin does?

As for Awdalland, that's even more laughable than the SSC thing (and the SSC thing actually has some legs, though broken).

Still, Xiin, I think you finally found your level. Carry on your debates with our angry burahadeer.

:D :D @Xiin, I think you finally found your level

NGONGE is mad at me :D . What gives, old man?

buurahadeer is fun, witty and typical of the young separatists generation. No issue there. Xiin is here to make fun of your independent country, not debate with your angry folks :D

Xiin & co is left with trench warfare,falsify everything & throw back at you.He calls every otha one wrong.

Waa halkii Ngonge...."tolow maxaa nagu wada dhacay!"