Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

PUNTLAND vs GALMUDUG XOG WARAN dood kulul nadaara daawo

Somalia   

Response@11:30 :D

Old man strikes back hard with Galgala and Garsoor at 18:15. This is after he told Puntland supporter not to divert attention to Togdheer division.

Somalia   

What a formidable debate.

Old man claims Jowhar, Puntland supporter strikes back and says that's none of his business.

Old man says then Laascaanood is none of your business and you can start at Taleex.

Somalia   

Bal fiiriya, you of all people talking about clan politics, this is not about clan politics, as both men agreed there's half a dozen clans living in the city permanently.

Anyway, lets continue watching, this is interesting, at least we tackle about our problems while you in Erigaabo keep things on the hush hush.

Somalia this is just some fadhi ku dirir odayga Galmudug na wuxu leeyahay ii kaadi ii kaadi yarkan caruurta waxba ma garanayo

Kan kale na Galmudug wuxu ku sheegeya nidaamka xafaada lol

Waleh its Cajiib

Yunis   

best line of the debate "koontaroolka bacaadwayne iyagaa joogna - koontaroolka kalana anagaa joogna..."..lol

laakiin - this wasn't a fair debate....

Abwaan   

Waxaa yaab leh in nin Baydhbo ku dhashay iyo mid Gaalkacyo ku dhashay ay ku dagaalayaan anigaa Gaalkacyo leh, qabiil dartiis. Gaalkacyo canshuurtii Iyo cududdii Soomaaliyeed baa lagu dhisay. Gaalkacyo Soomaali baa leh, sheekada raqiiska ahna Waa laga baxayaa Insha Allah!

My friend Nadaara iyo raga la midka ah ee hadda weriyeyaasha noo ah inay dadka iskaga ciyaaraan way dhammaan Insha Allaah.

Jacpher   

The old man talks down to his opponent and keeps cutting him off. The old man is losing the debate. He needed not personalize the debate and attack the man for his age.

Jacpher   

^Yeah that one and the 'here to jowhar' line were a bit over the top. And his opponent took him to task on those two points. I don't think it was fair and wise to let these two debate.

Nice start and interesting TV program but I hope they bring people that can be on the same level next time.

The Zack   

Agreed, a scholar shouldn't debate against a former military officer. Oh well, I think boldy has won this one. I am all about facts and statistics. Everybody can keep their opinions to themselves.