Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Who is the real foreigner? Al Shabaab or Kenya?

Carafaat   

Al shabaab's origin, ideology, tactics and even their clothes are foreign to most Somali's. A friend who just visited Al Shabaab held territory told me the real leadership is with the foreign fighters called, muxyahidiin or something, while Somali's are normal mujahidiins. Most of its leaders are Pakistani, arab and american muxyahidiins not visible to the media but greatly present in the region and most of funding comes from unknown foreing sources.

On the hand there is Kenya, where I have met many Somali's serve in its militry, goverment and it's business community. In fact many Somali have big stake in Kenya's economy, wellbeing and peace.While I was in Kenya, many used to ask me if I was a Kenyan-Somali or a Somali-Somali(mostly I answered, that I was a Euro-Somali :D). In fact this whole operation inSomalia is led by the Kenyan-Somali's.

So my question is who are the real foreigners and who are the real Somali's? Am I a real Somali, or someone occupied with own interest, someone serving the westerns or worse looking through a white's mans glasses.

I cant tell anymore.

Al-shabab are the aliens....look how our beautiful women look like with that ugly tent on them...imported from arabia in the name of Islam,which I don't even know what it means anymore!

Carafaat Alshabaab is a homegrown organization it was the Military wing of the Islamic Courts union Somalis generally do not agree with their methods and political ideology but to label them as Foreigners is just wrong.

Carafaat   

Xaaji. Most Somali dont even know whats Al Shabaab agenda is, who funds them and the role of those foreigners is quite big. They seem to lead the organisation behind the scenes.

What is Somali about them?

Carafaat adeer Alshabaab agenda is very clear an Islamic state for the Somali People based on the principles and values of Sharia. Carafaat the role of foreigners is minimum one of the main foreign figures of Alshabaab is Al Amriki an American convert. Have you heard about other top Alshabaab leaders from abroad, they do have links with Alqaeda as we know they sang songs for Bin laden and zawahiri but that's where it ends.

Jacpher   

Carafaat: Everything except is-qarxis. Is this even a serious question.

They are Somali in the sense they successfully removed isbaaro, dagaal-ooge, bililiqo, dhac, dil, gumaad qabiil and bring a little peace to the areas they control. Yes they do many other horrible things but no other Somali or foreigner did that. I am one of their worst critic but I will admit the little they accomplished for the Somali populace ravaged by war for two freaking decades.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;762394 wrote:
Carafaat adeer Alshabaab agenda is very clear an Islamic state for the Somali People .

FALSE!

Al-Shabaab's vision is very clear. They want to create an Islamic world with one Amiir.

The Zack there are some elements with in alshabaab that want that but they know that's unfeasible at the moment.

Alshabab with out the suicide bombings and the Killings of innocent civilians and their Takfiri Activities they could have been part of the solution.

The Zack   

Xaaji,

You are either covering up for Godane or have little information about who AL-shabaab really are.

These guys want to "free" the world. They are effing international.

amputations,suicide bombing of innocent women & children,killing for watching the world cup,lashing for not having a beard,suffocating of all political dissent to say the least....what's somali,humane or civilized about that.We r not the receiving end so easier some to legitimize the horror againest helpless civilians.