Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Legend Of The ONLF

Che -Guevara;762483 wrote:
^I am all for the thread, I was flushing out saboteurs like Zack...loool

Keep your head up and keep fighting for a good cause since you support us :)

Narniah;762488 wrote:
Such a beautiful poem.❤

May God grant the brave people of Oga
d
enia their long awaited Freedom ameen.

Ameen.

That's so beautiful to see and hear definitely a good message and aaw so cute how the guy next to Sado sheds a tear at the end because it has touched him at the heart :)

A_Khadar;762515 wrote:
great poem Ya Blue.. Post those Afjano.. I love her poems.. she got the beuaty of voice and lingo..

Here is your special request that you asked for about Roda Ibrahim (Afjano) I like her poems too enjoy will post more of her poems some other time :)

Waa gabay ay tirinayso Rooda Ibrahim (Afjano) Itoobiya in ay taris xuntahay dumar lalaayaa og:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

This is a poem by a ONLF mujahid he died in fighting. The poem talks about fighting the oppresors that are occupying the land of (Ogadenia).The one who is mainly reciting the poetry ( in the middle) was captured and literally torn apart by the tigri! (Ethiopian tribe)

For those that don't know about Ogadenia and the ONLF, let me give you some insight.

The ONLF is a grassroots social and political movement founded in 1984 by the Somali people of Ogaden who could no longer bear the atrocities committed against them by successive Ethiopian regimes. Today, the ONLF as both an advocate for and defender of the people is dedicated to restoring the rights of Somalis in Ogaden to self-determination, peace,and development.

A Message to Meles Zenawi:

Down with that dictator!

Nimco Dareen's Message to Meles Zanawi:

Paragon   

"It gives them courage and willpower to stand against something so powerful

To say no to suffering and no to all the malicious crimes committed against them

It takes a lot of audacity to stand up for what you believe is right

My people had been fighting for their rights and freedom for a long time

They have been saying no the ethnic cleansing of the people of the ****** region

Their stories aren’t written in many books, hence

Their expressions define the true meaning of their struggle"

Beautiful, truthful and moving. The OLNF are legends and heros indeed. May Allaah give them guul iyo gacan sarayn.

When I remember, read, hear about, listen or watch a video about the sacred cause of my brave ONLF brethren, righteous emotion engulfs every atom of my existence! I should re-join the OG freedom campaign in UK when time permits, Insha'Allaah. Or better on the ground. I hope to. Its a wish.

Aluta continua my beloved brothers, aluta continua!