Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Legend Of The ONLF

Carafaat;762915 wrote:

This song is made originally by Muuse Ismaaciil Qalinle (Allah ha u naxariste). Very emotional and moving words indeed.

Indeed an amazing beautiful video with moving words how courageous of him, thanks Carafaat :)

Paragon;762950 wrote:
"It gives them courage and willpower to stand against something so powerful

To say no to suffering and no to all the malicious crimes committed against them

It takes a lot of audacity to stand up for what you believe is right

My people had been fighting for their rights and freedom for a long time

They have been saying no the ethnic cleansing of the people of the Oga
d
en region

Their stories aren’t written in many books, hence

Their expressions define the true meaning of their struggle"

Beautiful, truthful and moving. The OLNF are legends and heros indeed. May Allaah give them guul iyo gacan sarayn.

When I remember, read, hear about, listen or watch a video about the sacred cause of my brave ONLF brethren, righteous emotion engulfs every atom of my existence! I should re-join the OG freedom campaign in UK when time permits, Insha'Allaah. Or better on the ground. I hope to. Its a wish.

Aluta continua my beloved brothers, aluta continua!

Aaaww I don't blame you for getting emotional it's a emotional story that would move everyone who has emotions. The ONLF has done an amazing job for the Ogaden people and may they all rest in peace for all of them who have fought for our freedom they have made alot of sarcrifices many of us wouldn't be here without them. You should definitely help out in anyway you can we can all contribute something and make a change. That's my wish too to help on the ground one day inshallah :)

sharma-arke451;762962 wrote:
if only the onlf warriors could drop the girls from the naftood hurayaasha club, and encourage the diin

It's their life and their chosen path we can't force no one, who are we to judge them :)

The Zack   

Somalia;762977 wrote:
The people of Somali Galbeed make SSC look good. Very disorganized, refugee mentality and no progress in 21 years.

Oh yeah? At least they don't lick Xabashi boots like your fathers do. Progress that is.

Somalia   

We work with them you do not, which is why the people live like peasants in refugee camps across 3 borders.

I suggest you drastically change your politics. Compare Somaliland and Puntland to your region, Gode looks like it did in 1977.

People do not fight when they know they can't win, they fight when there's a chance of winning.

i do support onlf but not snm, scc or any of the other crap jumping up & down in somali these days. However, one thing that saddness me nowadays, is when i see homies from ******ia who dont support onlf!

viva onlf & somalia.

The Zack   

Somalia;763022 wrote:
We work with them you do not, which is why the people live like peasants in refugee camps across 3 borders.

I suggest you drastically change your politics. Compare Somaliland and Puntland to your region, Gode looks like it did in 1977.

People do not fight when they know they can't win, they fight when there's a chance of winning.

You don't work with them you work for them, see the difference?

Dhinaca kale in your world living in humility is better than dying with dignity? And for your information, jigjiga is far more advanced than any town in your enclave. People can multitask, we fight the oppressor while building the country.

Somalia;763022 wrote:

Do not use the Somaliland name to bash other Somalis that is a thing we do not accept

Somalia   

The Zack;763025 wrote:
You don't work with them you work for them, see the difference?

Dhinaca kale in your world living in humility is better than dying with dignity? And for your information, jigjiga is far more advanced than any town in your enclave. People can multitask, we fight the oppressor while building the country.

Jigjiga is not well off for a city that has been at peace for over 30 years. there's nothing advanced in that city.

You can judge for yourself what we do or do not, but you have seen where it got us.

"People can multitask", ok, sure, build your land while he oppresses you, I have yet to see the results. You have tremendous support even in Jubboyinka to create a state but still, you haven't gotten together at all.

I don't mean to insult, this is just the way people view the situation.

@Xaaji, I am afraid we are on the same boat, you can run away as much as you like sxb. These are opinions, not bashing people.

Somalia;762977 wrote:
The people of Somali Galbeed make SSC look good. Very disorganized, refugee mentality and no progress in 21 years.

Somalia;763022 wrote:

Somalia;763028 wrote:
Jigjiga is not well off for a city that has been at peace for over 30 years. there's nothing advanced in that city.

You can judge for yourself what we do or do not, but you have seen where it got us.

"People can multitask", ok, sure, build your land while he oppresses you, I have yet to see the results. You have tremendous support even in Jubboyinka to create a state but still, you haven't gotten together at all.

I don't mean to insult, this is just the way people view the situation.

@Xaaji, I am afraid we are on the same boat, you can run away as much as you like sxb. These are opinions, not bashing people.

Seeking out my attention again by hating SSC and comparing it to Ogadenia talk about a hate comment. Comparing SSC and Puntland to Ogadenia, a nation that is voiceless silenced and oppressed for nearly 200 years who don't got no human rights nor political rights the three are absolutely not comparable. Look at him saying no progress in 21 years as if Ogadenia was part of Somalia 21 years ago jeez your dumb I trully pity your ignorance, illiteracy about Ogadia and foolishness. The Ogaden people are fighting for their land and freedom for nearly 200 years with the Ethiopians so where does this 21 years come from pure illiterate ignorance. A nation that's been fighting for their rights for nearly 200 years and are still standing strong and proud and refuse to surrender to the Ethiopians that's what you call true heroes and legends. At your comment ''People do not fight when they know they can't win, they fight when there's a chance of winning'' Battles are won because people fight for them not because they sit around and do nothing, freedom comes with fighting and sarcifices, this again shows your dumbness, ignorance and that you don't got no honour and dignity. You don't know anything about the history or present of Ogadenia and it shows from your ignorant illiterate comments so shut up and throw yourself out of this thread with your made up lies. You know nothing about facts, politics, Somalia and it's different states and their people. You should change your name to Puntlander because you don't represent Somalia at all your against it and only contradicting yourself. Your against Ogadenia, NFD, Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland from how you always bash them and insult them all you care about is Puntland as if Puntland is a own country and superior to the other countries and Somali states. Puntland doesn't hate and compare itself to other Somali countries and states eg Ogadenia and NFD so stop talking falsely about them and talk for yourself no Puntlander shares the same ignorant views as you, it's YOU who's filled with hatred, ignorance and tries to divide Somalis and make them against each other, you are a true qabiliste and put Puntlanders to shame. You got some fairy tales going on Jigjiga is part of Ogaden region and isn't in peace they are also struggling for freedom get out of here with your made up lies. Ogadenia has zero support from the world because Meles Zenawi shelters them away from the world and doesn't want the world to know about the injustice, torture and violations of their human rights he does to them he wants no one to know about his massacres and genocides and he bans US diplomats, journalists and aid workers such as Watchdog, NGO, Human Rights and independant media outlets entering Ogaden region. Their daily life struggle isn’t shared with the world that is why no one knows about their pain and they feel as if they are forgotten by the rest of the world. Get the funk out coming in here trying to hate and insult Ogadens and then turning around and saying ''you didn't mean to insult'' yeah right, no one needs your false ignorant illiterate opinions.

Ps This is a peace thread we don't need your hatred, ignorant and qabilist comments so go roam in your own political threads :rolleyes: