Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Legend Of The ONLF

Narniah   

Bluelicious;762581 wrote:

Ameen.

That's so beautiful to see and hear definitely a good message and aaw so cute how the guy next to Sado sheds a tear at the end because it has touched him at the heart
:)

I know it's so emotional I too shed a tear. ♥

Somalia;763163 wrote:
@Bluelicious, who the hell are you? A bit full of yourself aren't you?

"Seeking my attention" kulahaa, absolutely pathetic attempt to jump in.

"Qabilist", hahahahaha, with this thread...

Don't reply to my comments.

I am Bluelicious a proud Ogaden and you don't mess with people!

Newsflash you insulted my people in my thread with your lies so yes indeed you come across pathetic trying to jump in to get my attention by insulting Ogaden en SSC. We both know why you dragged SSC into my thread because you got personal issues with another male member who you accuse me of being him and you can't seem to get over it that i'm not him so you resort to degrade yourself and insult my people purposely. This is politics section you don't mix emotions with logic!

Ps All you wanna do is troll, search a fight and ruin my freedom peace thread because you are filled with hatred! Stay away from me and my threads I don't come searching beef to yours either how immature!

Somalia   

I used facts, you use emotion.

Sorry, for being a realist, but it is true, that's why @The Zack left it alone, he couldn't even defend it.

Please, go away. There's a reason why SSC movement and ONLF supporters find comfort with each other...

... they are both miserable failures.

I went ahead and said that it wasn't meant to insult.

Narniah;763268 wrote:
I know it's so emotional I too shed a tear. ♥

When you know more about the history and the current present you will understand better about what she is singing, it moved me too it's so touching but I didn't shed a tear maybe because there are some parts I don't understand that's a favorite song. About the ONLF video it's great we also get to see the other side of the story from themselfs and how they experience it and help out alot of misunderstandings and lies about them.

Somalia;763305 wrote:
I used
facts
, you use
emotion

Sorry, for being a realist, but it is true
, that's why @The Zack left it alone, he couldn't even defend it.

Please, go away. There's a reason why SSC movement and ONLF supporters find comfort with each other...

... they are both miserable failures.

I went ahead and said that it wasn't meant to insult.

You just keep proven over and over again that your a pathetic liar. I was the one who throwed facts at you and was being logic and you was the one who was reacting with emotion with the made up lies and came in with a hate comment because you have emotional resentments about previous threads where we had beef. Your hating won't do nothing to us your just insignificant to us but it's you who your hatred will destroy. Your really a sad case to be hating and insulting on Ogaden en SSC for no reason when they have done nothing personal to you that only shows that your a cowardly weak individual i'm better then that to be insulting people who have done nothing to me and I can also truly say that your a individual failure.

Your immature, annoying troll, liar, acts from emotion rather than from logic, isn't sophisticated enough to hold mature political debates no wonder they ignore you and don't wanna debate with you like Zack he was wise enough to know that there was no point in arguing with a immature liar who keeps making personal attacks to a nation that hasn't done anything to him instead of being politically mature and also because he was respecting my wish to not argue further about Somali politics. There is no point for them to stoop down to your level it's not worth it and I agree. An foolish immature act to believe you must have the last word to win only a wise person will know that some people are on a whole another level and not worth to stoop down on there level and that its not worth it and you should just leave them. I have seen political debates on SOL and those people handle it very well keeping it mature and sophisticated making their points across without involving emotions, hating or insulting each other those are the real political debaters and your are not.

It's shockingly sad how you keep seeking out my attention by seeking it out on different ways when I have ignored you and your threads long time ago. You must be attention deficient, you got your 5 minutes of fame now beat it next time get your facts straight or keep silent. Hatred is a disease of the heart and a sign of weakness so get well soon from your hatred it's a long dark lonely road. This case is closed your ignored get out and buh bye!

Ps Forgive, forget, get over it and keep moving forward life is to short to be holding grudges especially over the internet which you shouldn't take personal.

The Ethiopia Army is conducting massive detention campaign and dislocation of civilians from their habitation Around PetroTrans Exploration Areas

October 26, 2011

From Mid-October, the Ethiopian Army has started forcefully relocating thousands of families in the rural areas around Obole where the Chinese Company, PetroTrans, is conducting illegal oil exploration. The Ethiopian Army is rounding up all adults and detaining them in few designated villages around the road between Jigjiga and Degahbur, leaving behind their children and livestock unattended at the mercy of wild beasts. Furthermore, the Ethiopian Army is separating the women and taking them to military camps for sexual abuse. Some of villages used as concentration camps are Obole, Higlalay, Magalo-cad, Bilcil-bur, Gosolalay and Araarso.

Civilians who escaped from this massive campaign are highly distressed and hiding in nearby towns. They are recounting horrendous stories about the fate of the young children left behind. The Liberation Army found the remains of young children and livestock eaten by hyenas.

The Ethiopian security and its local agents are telling the rural population that anybody found in the oil exploration zones will be shot on sight. This is an escalation of the ethnic cleansing of Ogaden people that has been continuing since 2007 and is unprecedented in both scale and savagery and needs urgent international attention and immediate intervention to stop it.

Since Ethiopians isolated Ogaden and allows no international media to report about the calamity in Ogaden, the Ethiopian Army has a free rein to conduct scorched earth campaigns with impunity without fear of retribution. Consequently, the Ogaden people have no international or national protect since the Ethiopian state protection is itself is conducting the pogrom. The possibility of thousands of civilians perishing and hundreds of thousands migrating is eminent unless urgent international intervention happens.

Therefore, ONLF appeals to the UN, the Security Council, the AU and the international community to act immediately and take adequate measures to protect the civilian population in Ogaden.

Source: http://onlf.org/?p=270

Somalia   

Bluelicious;763345 wrote:
You just keep proven over and over again that your a pathetic liar.
I was the one who throwed facts at you and was being logic and you was the one who was reacting with emotion with the made up lies and came in with a hate comment because you have emotional resentments about previous threads where we had beef. Your hating won't do nothing to us your just insignificant to us but it's you who your hatred will destroy.
Your really a sad case to be hating and insulting on Oga
d
en en SSC for no reason when they have done nothing personal
to you that only shows that your a cowardly weak individual i'm better then that to be insulting people who have done nothing to me and I can also truly say that
your a individual failure.

Your immature, annoying troll, liar, acts from emotion rather than from logic,
isn't sophisticated enough to hold mature political debates no wonder they ignore you and don't wanna debate with you like Zack he was wise enough to know that there was no point in arguing with a immature liar who keeps
making personal attacks to a nation
that hasn't done anything to him instead of being politically mature and also because he was respecting my wish to not argue further about Somali politics. There is no point for them to stoop down to your level it's not worth it and I agree. An foolish immature act to believe
you must have the last word
to win only a wise person will know that some people are on a whole another level and not worth to stoop down on there level and that its not worth it and you should just leave them.
I have seen political debates on SOL and those people handle it very well keeping it mature and sophisticated making their points across without involving emotions, hating or insulting each other those are the real political debaters and your are not.

It's shockingly sad how you keep seeking out my attention by seeking it
out on different ways when I have ignored you and your threads long time ago.
You must be attention deficient,
you got your 5 minutes of fame now beat it next time
get your facts straight or keep silent.
Hatred is a disease of the heart and a sign of weakness so get well soon from your hatred it's a long dark lonely road. This case is closed your ignored get out and buh bye!

Ps Forgive, forget, get over it and keep moving forward life is to short to be
holding grudges especially over the internet which you shouldn't take personal.

No one replied to you, no one even talked to you, LOL, irony on top of irony, I'll let it go today. Holier than thou responses instead of facts shows intellectual midgetry. :cool:

But I think your grammar shows that all by itself.

Meles demanding more Somali liberation movement hostages to be handed over to him from Puntland and Somaliland leaders. They are happy to serve their Master Meles.

Meles demanding more Somali liberation movement hostages to be handed over to him from Punland and Somaliland leaders. They are happy to serve their Master Meles

Ethiopian regime is here killing Ogaden National Liberation front - ONLF members handed over to him by Meles installed administrations in Somalia.

Ethiopia regime and ONLF members

Africa's Nazi leader Meles Zenawi and the genocide going on Ethiopian Somali region of Ogadenia.

Meles Zenawi is leading a regime perpetrating the worst human rights violations. What is happening in the Somali region known as Ogadenia is tantamount to a genocide. Meles's Nazi regime must be stopped, and the innocent women and children in the Somali region be saved.

The world witnessed too any death camps in the last century. Whole villages and rural areas in the Somali region of Ethiopia are just like like Nazi Extermination camps. How many more innocent victims should Meles regime massacre before the world acknowledges the existence of the cities and villages turned into Majdanek, Chełmno, Bełżec,Treblinka in Ogadenia.

Comments and faves

Africa's Nazi leader Meles Zenawi and the genocide going on Ethiopian Somali region of ******ia

Meles Zenawi is committing genocide in Somali region - Ogadenia.

After millions of Jews were exterminated, the world acknowledged the holocaust subjected to the Jewish in Europe. It was too late and too little for those died in the concentration camps under Hitler's Nazi regime.

Meles Zenawis' regime is committing genocidal acts in the Somali region is just like that of Hitler's Nazi. Meles Zenawi is subjecting to Somalis in Ogaden what Hitler subjected to Jewish in Europe.

Melez's Nazism genocide acts in the Somali region needs to be stopped. The world should not let Ogadenia be another Belzec, Auschwitz, Srebrenica, or Rwanda.

Meles Zenawi is committing genocide in Somali region - ******ia