Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Legend Of The ONLF

The film Silent Cry is a documentary made by young British Somali students to raise awareness about the hidden genocide taking place in the Ogaden region of Ethiopia, the film documents and interviews some of the many hundreds of thousands of people fleeing the hidden genocide being committed by the Ethiopian government in the Ogaden region. The Ogaden region, the heart of the Horn of Africa, has witnessed one of the worst crimes against humanity. The Ethiopian government has done everything in its power to conceal the suffering and the human rights abuses taking place in the region. The hidden genocide in the Ogaden has gone unnoticed by the international community because the meles zanawi regime has expelled all humanitarian, human rights, and media organizations from the region and has placed an economic and humanitarian blockade on the Ogaden, many people are dieing due to the man-made famine created by the Ethiopian government. This is a call to action for all of humanity to end the genocide in the Ogaden.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Gabay ku saabsan Dilkii Dr Maxamed Sirad Dolal, sharaxaad ku saabsan kumuu ahaa, yaase dilay maxays dilkiisu u keeni halgankii uu gadhwadeenka ka ahaa.

Dr. M. S. Dolal, A true Ogaden hero and leader of the ONLF. He was one of the most determined Activist from the Ogaden, who led his people on the path to freedom to rid off abbyssian (Ethiopia) colony that destroy the lives of the Ogaden people.

He was was killed in Ogadenia on January 17, 2009, while he was visiting the Ogaden. He will remain forever in the hearts of Ogadens that Struggle against Abbyssinian as a strong pillar of will.

~~unfortunately, you don't know am among those you are 'defending',

if at all it is being judgemental, am judging myself, i mean myself.

Haduusan jacket kaa furan, miyaad juboon leheed??

rudy-Diiriye;763024 wrote:
i do support onlf but not snm, scc or any of the other crap jumping up & down in somali these days. However, one thing that saddness me nowadays, is when i see homies from Oga
d
enia who dont support onlf!

viva onlf & somalia.

Those probably don't know about the work of the ONLF, one can't support something if they have no knowledge about it or know about what they do. Anyways Rudy how have you been haven't seen you in a while?

Indeed Viva La ONLF & Somalia :)

The Zack;763025 wrote:
You don't work with them you work for them, see the difference?

Dhinaca kale in your world living in humility is better than dying with dignity? And for your information, jigjiga is far more advanced than any town in your enclave. People can multitask, we fight the oppressor while building the country.

Zack That guy doesn't know what he is talking about he is clueless he in here for some attention seeking hence the hate comments. Your right he rather wants to live in humility and bossed around by others on this world then fighting for your rights and if you die you die with dignity and honour.

Xaaji Xunjuf;763026 wrote:
Do not use the Somaliland name to bash other Somalis that is a thing we do not accept

Indeed no one would accept their name being used to insult and bash others atleast you got a backbone and stand up for your own rights and the rights of the voiceless poor people who are done injustice to.

sharma-arke451;763134 wrote:
~~unfortunately, you don't know am among those you are 'defending',

if at all it is being judgemental, am judging myself, i mean myself.

Haduusan jacket kaa furan, miyaad juboon leheed??

What are you talking about can you translate that into english? Are you saying that your a Ogaden?

sharma-arke451;763143 wrote:
you know english, feeri well, me thinks.

blind audacity yields arrogance and ignorance.

Was asking to translate the Somali part that's what I meant but anyways I agree with you.

In the Ogaden more than an estimated 21 people are either killed, gang raped and or tortured. More than 50 people are detained for no reason, these people are released after the pay atleast 100 ethiopian birs to the ethiopian dictatorial regime, please take part in the I Care Campaign by making a youtube video and by sharing it with us as soon us possible, if you don't know what to do and how to do it, send as your question via email and we will answer it as soon as possible thank you.

Somalia   

@Bluelicious, who the hell are you? A bit full of yourself aren't you?

"Seeking my attention" kulahaa, absolutely pathetic attempt to jump in.

"Qabilist", hahahahaha, with this thread...

Don't reply to my comments.