Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My Tram Experience - a bigoted British racist or Freedom of Speech?

You aint british you're black loool Good one but the lady is very racist and very rude and whats with the F word.

I am surprised she didn't get hurt in London people don't take that crap from Ugly English susans.

Blessed   

LOL. Are we surprised, really? Sadly, it will only get worse as poverty increases and less ppl have access to education. Yes there are more immigrants in Britian but so are the number of British Expats (1 in 10) leaving good all Blighty for greener / sunnier / happier countries...

My fav. comment on yt..

it annoys me when people say 'go back to where you came from' please educate yourself, your vodka is russian, your pizza is italian, your kebab is turkish, your democracy is greek, your coffee is brazilian, your movies are american, your tea is sri lankan, your shirt is african and indian, your oil is saudi arabian, your car is japanese, your electronics are chinese, your numbers are arabic, your letters are latin, and you complain that your neighbour is an imigrant??? :S snm ibbyelattar

Garnaqsi   

GaroweGal;762211 wrote:
I HATE England. I still have nightmares from my last visit. How people live there is beyond me. The weather was horrible the people were rude and that hideous accent I had to tolerate for two months, Lord had mercy on me for I survived. Too much racial tension, I managed to spot one indhayar, and she was on big brother . Zilch Indhayaris around, what was up with that? I don't blame these women, multiculturalism failed in Britain.

That's really not true. It's a truth universally acknowledged, to use an Austenian phrase, that English people tend to be extremely polite. Remember, the people whose rantings on public transport has been posted all over the place are outliers.Most English people I came across in my entire life were kind and a delight to talk to. It's bit rude of you to describe the accent as 'hideous'. You also seem to be complaining about the weather and not seeing many oriental people during your stay in here. That's quite bizarre, to be honest.