Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My Tram Experience - a bigoted British racist or Freedom of Speech?

Malika   

^Tell me about it, it has made us 'mothers' edgy - every time one's child does something unusual one analysis where they have gone wrong - tiresome job! lool

Nurture iyo nature!

N.O.R.F   

Woman accused of racist rant on Croydon-to-Wimbledon tramA woman has been charged after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

The incident happened on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.

Emma West, 34, of New Addington, Croydon, is accused of a racially-aggravated public order offence.

She was arrested on Monday and is due to appear before Croydon Magistrates' Court later.

bbc.co.uk

Valenteenah.;761868 wrote:
There's always something kicking off on those Trams. Dadka raaca waxaa la moodaa in a mental institution laga soo daayey.
I had to giggle at the guy behind the ranting woman...mar buu is qaban kari waayey and everyone tried to stop him. Pure class.
:D

But she's right, she might not like it but London is a truly international city, there are very few ethnicities or nationalities that aren't present. She should be happy though that the majority of English, Scottish and Welsh villages and towns are all-white affairs.

Haha, he wanted to smack her, but thought better of it. He knew he was on cam and would've probably been charged with assault knowing some of the police. That Qumayo should have her kids taken way and put in foster care. Child services got all the evidence they need to go after her. :)

N.O.R.F;761953 wrote:
Woman accused of racist rant on Croydon-to-Wimbledon tramA woman has been charged after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

The incident happened on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.

Emma West, 34, of New Addington, Croydon, is accused of a racially-aggravated public order offence.

She was arrested on Monday and is due to appear before Croydon Magistrates' Court later.

bbc.co.uk

Hahaha, she got arrested huh? Good for her. She deserved it. There is always someone with a cellphone camera recording, so hopefully she'd be careful next time (if there is next time:)). Qumayo.

Narniah   

Lucky she had that kid in her lap.If I was on that bus I'd pound the cow!:P

Good thing shes been put under a cell. She's safer there now her address has been published all over Fb & Youtube.

Narniah;762068 wrote:
Lucky she had that kid in her lap.If I was on that bus I'd pound the cow!
:P

Good thing shes been put under a cell. She's safer there now her address has been published all over Fb & Youtube.

LoL then u two would've been sharing a cell together. :)

God bless America where the minority is becoming the majority and the people claiming to belonging to more than race is multiplying. Just the other day, I have seen half Chinese and half Somali kids and on Sunday, I have seen a Xalimo marrying an Indian with Yemeni mother:-)

And then there's Obama:-)

p.s. Europeans scare me. They seem to have genocidal tendencies.

Che, for someone who have been to both continents, I will take Yurub any day than Mareykanka. Ingiriiska, at least to me, kun jeer ayee dhaantaa Mareykanka. It is the same Mareykan that produces 'tea party' members marka waala kala daranyahay.

I HATE England. I still have nightmares from my last visit. How people live there is beyond me. The weather was horrible the people were rude and that hideous accent I had to tolerate for two months, Lord had mercy on me for I survived.

Too much racial tension, I managed to spot one indhayar, and she was on big brother . Zilch Indhayaris around, what was up with that?

I don't blame these women, multiculturalism failed in Britain.

chubacka   

That woman is sooo drunk. What I want to know is what bloody harm these ethnic minorities are doing to her.

She was vile and incredibly offensive but I am not sure that is a crime.