Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My Tram Experience - a bigoted British racist or Freedom of Speech?

There's always something kicking off on those Trams. Dadka raaca waxaa la moodaa in a mental institution laga soo daayey. I had to giggle at the guy behind the ranting woman...mar buu is qaban kari waayey and everyone tried to stop him. Pure class. :D

But she's right, she might not like it but London is a truly international city, there are very few ethnicities or nationalities that aren't present. She should be happy though that the majority of English, Scottish and Welsh villages and towns are all-white affairs.

what i found most interesting was the old black woman who is claiming to be 'British'. the crazy tram lady told her 'no... you're not british, you're black' pure class indeed.

Well, she didn't claim to be ethnically English, did she? She claimed to be British, and if she has been naturalised, she definitely is. It's a nationality after all. She's Black British. :D

PS: We are A-OK as long as kurdado iyo masks cad cad na loo soo xidhan and a burning crossna lasoo qaadan.

Juxa   

waa runteed, waa in qofkasta dalkiisa ku noqdaa

take somalia for example, if there were no options for haajirid & qurbo by now xaalku wuu soo gabo gaboobi lahaa

ps: habartu waa qumayo

Carafaat   

Valenteenah.;761871 wrote:
PS: We are A-OK as long as kurdado iyo masks cad cad na loo soo xidhan and a burning crossna lasoo qaadan.

If the economic downturn continues like this, it will be only a matter of time when these people claim their countries back.

I know, what a poor child. He seems to be used to his mothers rants. If she's like this in public what must she be like in private? Carruur badan ayaa dhibaato haysataa.

Carafaat, the UK cag ayey aduunkoo dhan soo marisay oo macdantooda iyo khayraadkoodaba soo bililaqaysatay. Well, waa laga daba yimid meelna looga ma socdo. :D

Waa sidaa, Sayid. How is Qardho holding up? We haven't heard much about it lately. :D

Malika, lol, isn't it funny how everyone points the finger at parents these days? Wax walba oo khaldama dhabtaa loo saraa and rightly so sometimes.