Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

TFG government welcomes Ethiopian troops into Somalia

DKMG oo soo dhaweysay ciidamada Ethiopia ee soo galay Somaliya

Muqdisho : (Sh. M. Network) Xukuumadda KMG Soomaaliya ayaa waxa ay sheegtay in ay soo dhaweyneyso ciidamada Ethiopia ee soo galay gudaha dalka Soomaaliya iyo cid kasta oo ka gacan siineysa ladagaalanka Xarakada Al Shabaab.

Wasiirka gaashaandhiga Xukuumadda KMG Soomaaliya Xuseen Carab Ciise oo maanta dib ugu soo laabtay magaalada Muqdisho kadib markii uu kasoo qeyb galay kulan looga hadlayey arimaha Soomaaliya oo ka dhacahay magaalada Addis Ababa ayaa waxa uu ka hadlay soo galitaanka ciidamada Ethiopia ee dalka Soomaaliya.

Xuseen Carab Ciise oo Shir jaraa’id ku qabtay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxa uu sheegay in dowladda Soomaaliya ay soo dhaweyneyso ciidamada Ethiopia ee soo galay dalka Soomaaliya iyo cid kasta oo ku gacan siineysa la dagaalanka Xarakada Al Shabaab islamarkaana aan ku xadgudbeen qaranimada dalka Soomaaliya.

Ciidamada Ethiopia ayaa waxaa la sheegay in ay ku sugan yihiin deegaano ka tirsan gobolada Galgaduud iyo Hiiraan ee bartamaha dalka Soomaaliya inkastoo war kasoo baxay dowladaasi ay ku beenisay in ciidamo kuweeda ah ay ku jiraan dalka Soomaaliya.

Aqriso oo la soco Shabelle.net Saacad Walba si aad u hesho wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee Soomaaliya.

Dabrow   

GoldCoast;760189 wrote:
Its ok. Stay on course. Accept this unless you have a practical solution. Otherwise you are a latte sipping daydreamer and naive.

Well even if I had practional solution those stooges would not change their stance. They are merely following foreign interests.

Its foreign interest at play here, even if it may serve Somalia interest in short term it wont be in the long term.

Its not naive to oppose foreign invasion, its formula that did not work in the past, and created alshabab.

Who knows what this invasion will bring to fruition.

omar12   
what are the foreign interests? it seems to me that having a peaceful and stable Somalia without pirates or terrorist is in the best interest of foreign and somali people as a whole.

Dabrow   

omar12;760207 wrote:
what are the foreign interests?
it seems to me that having a peaceful and stable Somalia without pirates or terrorist is in the best interest of foreign and somali people as a whole.

Tell me why then they attacked somalia when islamic Courts was in charge?

They kept alshabab and the pirates at bay and provided basic stability.

Baashi   

Looks like we're back to square one.

All the variables in this equation resemble the same old unresolved equation: Islamists, foreign backed Federal Transition Institutions (FTI), and competing clannish interest groups. This time variables have been rearranged lil bit. Sherrif is not in the Islamist column (his old comrades morphed into irrational Kelligii Mulsims ready to taking on the whole world), Islamist are fragmented with new branches popping up in different colors, TFI are led by placeholders and are now managed publicly by African head of states, and clan interests are dissected into the jiffo level and shifting alliance by the news cycle.

This is a difficult multivariable equation with three dimensional boundary conditions for sure. For those old school wargal odayaal who excel in reading tea leaves of nomad politics will tell you that Somalia has finally truly fallen and foreign border states smell blood. IGAD has now accumulated enough intelligence on active players, clan matrix, and fiefdom dynamics so much so that they are confident they can manage Somalia however they desire. In fact there is new rivalry between IGAD states for influence and control of Somalia.

If TFI can only insist on defining the exit strategy and timetable of the FCC presence that would be one thing that can give them recourse if and when the relationships between current placeholders and IGAD bosses go sour.

Dabrow;760190 wrote:
Well even if I had practional solution those stooges would not change their stance. They are merely following foreign interests.

Its foreign interest at play here, even if it may serve Somalia interest in short term it wont be in the long term.

Its not naive to oppose foreign invasion, its formula that did not work in the past, and created alshabab.

Who knows what this invasion will bring to fruition.

I'm only echoing the posts of the rational and pragmatic actors on this forum. In other words I'm being sarcastic lol.

Dabrow   

GoldCoast;760220 wrote:
I'm only echoing the posts of the rational and pragmatic actors on this forum. In other words I'm being sarcastic lol.

I understand lol

Farmaajo iyo dowladiisaba bilaash looma ridin. Capable, wadani men ayaa wasiiro ka ahaa. Soomaaliya's enemies do not want that. Koow ha laga soo bilaabo waaye sheekada, Barbaartana another life supply ayee heleysaa.

Ar Soomaali hoggaan la'aan ku dhacday, kuwa loo taliyo, kuwa jeebkooda u daran iyo kuwa cabsanaaya wada noqdeen.

Somalia Confirms Ethiopian Troop Presence

Posted Sunday, November 20th, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Somalia's defense minister has confirmed Ethiopian troops are in Somalia to fight against Islamist al-Shabab militants.

Hussein Arab Issa told VOA Sunday the government welcomes anyone who will help fight against the al-Qaida-linked group. He said the Ethiopians will share intelligence and work alongside Somali government forces.

Residents in central Somalia told journalists they saw Ethiopian military convoys moving into the country on Saturday and Sunday.

Ethiopia has denied sending its forces across the border.

Last month, Kenya also sent troops into Somalia to fight against al-Shabab. Kenya has accused al-Shabab militants of crossing into Kenyan territory from Somalia and kidnapping several foreigners.

Al-Shabab has been fighting since 2008 to topple the weak central government. The group recently left the capital, Mogadishu, but still controls large sections of southern and central Somalia.

Ethiopian troops last entered Somalia in 2006 to defeat the Islamic Courts Union — an administration of Islamist courts that rivaled the nascent Transitional Federal Government. That intervention was widely unpopular.

omar12   

lolol the thing is all this talk about other african countries or IGAD, or even western nations wanting to control somalia for their interest is crazy,Somalia has no gold, silver, and even after all the rumors not a drop of oil has been found. It has nothing to even plunder. All kenya, wants to do is shut up the barking dog so it can sleep. I wish things were different but they're not, and blaming everyone from USSR,US,UK,EU,NATO, AU to IGAD wont solve a thang.

Duufaan   

Weather the Ethiopian army or Kenyan enter Somalia. I do not think anything will change any time soon. the number of Ethiopian and Kenyan entered Somalia are very small to make any change. They do seem, not taking the lost and risk associated with an invasion. the Somalis working with them are very few and very divided. The most they can do is to create a buffer zone and give reinforcement for Amizon and that is practically what they are doing so far

Somalia will remain difficult place and foreigners will have difficult to do any noticeable change. It is more likely that somalia lose the toratorial sea and economic zone will replace because those who suppose to defend are working hard to give away