Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

My Name Is Khan

Aaliyyah;758044 wrote:
A guy who is crying now that is gayish lol..joking eh. It is good walaal after all you are human, we are expected to be emotional at times. As for watching movies, I do cry too even thou i know it is nothing more than a movie.

Lol, it isn't the movie that made me cry, per se. What made me cry is what the movie reminded me of. The kids dying in the Middle East, Africa, Bosnia, Chechnya, and the families torn apart. Also, how humanity is beautiful, when one stands up to help a fellow human, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or location.

Just beautiful !

Lol @ your joke.

Bluelicious, hahaha, I know.

Aaliyyah   

^mashallah that is deep, for me whenever I watched an indian movie, it was the ending that made me cry. When they live happily ever after loool..funny thing is I know it is gonna end like that :)..anyhow it is been a while since I watched an indian movie. I guess I decided they were all so predictable. What is the point? LOL.

salaam

Narniah   

I was so confused about Juxas post but after reading Aaliyyahs reply lol I see I must've accidently took Kool Kats avatar without knowing.:o

Off to find me another Avatar!:P so there's no more confusion.

Aaliyyah   

Blue you are soooo funny. I need someone to calm me down and remind me it was only a movie lol like that i need a reality check lol..uma baahni mid ila ooyaya. but imagining a guy crying with me after watching a movie makes me burst out laughing subhanalah!

salaam

Aaliyyah;758062 wrote:
Blue you are soooo funny. I need someone to calm me down and remind me it was only a movie lol like that i need a reality check lol..uma baahni mid ila ooyaya. but imagining a guy crying with me after watching a movie makes me burst out laughing subhanalah!

salaam

Looool... You cried together and in the end of the movie if him crying made you laugh he's gonna laugh with you too what a bonus that's a keeper. I would choose a sensitive man anyday over one with a pokerface how boring he is not fun :P

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;757999 wrote:
Everyone on this thread is the same person, aside from Kool Kat- waxa kale oo dhan wa one person iisu sheegeynay. Hahahaha looool self chat up, dhexdhexdin and the innocent by standard.
:D:P

I need a link for this movie- H-Town has some time to go before a cinema shows up with new box office releases.
:D

I don't think they're all the same person. I mean what are the chances of one person creating all these personas and managing to make them all boring? Even Marcus managed to create a couple of interesting personas in his day.

NGONGE;758077 wrote:
I don't think they're all the same person.
I mean what are the chances of one person creating all these personas and managing to make them all boring?
Even Marcus managed to create a couple of interesting personas in his day.

OUCH ! LMAO, that was cold dude. Seriously, that cut me deep!

Bluelicious, lol, I think Aaliyah just dissed me and dismissed me. :(

Knight of Wisdom;758106 wrote:

OUCH ! LMAO, that was cold dude. Seriously, that cut me deep!

Bluelicious, lol, I think Aaliyah just dissed me and dismissed me.
:(

Well there is plenty of fish in the ocean right. Nothing wrong with having different preferences.

Ngonge lool thank you for the compliment I am boring very boring :P

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;758044 wrote:
As for watching movies, I do cry too even thou i know it is nothing more than a movie.

Dee maxaad ilmada isaga khasaarineysaa............