Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

My Name Is Khan

Looooooooooool Shia LaBeouf kulaha damn I didn't know you were this funny :D

Never mind about Somalia he is cool but a bit confused about us he will find out the truth by himself let us continue with what we were doing,

Hey Somalia, what's the use of using public forums, if you're not going to be a Troll occasionally? lol

Buelicious, I think it's you who's bringing out my funny side. Without you, this motion picture wouldn't be possible.

Somalia;757928 wrote:
Oh, the way I am gonna deal with you two.. You are asking for the troll in me to appear ..:eek:

Seriously what's your problem with us everytime your on our case, Knight is right your stalking us and accusing us of wrong things this is too much you need to stop! Maybe Knight is right and you are jealous that's why you probably acting this way :rolleyes:

Bluelicious;757933 wrote:
Seriously what's your problem with us everytime your on our case, Knight is right your stalking us and accusing us of wrong things this is too much you need to stop! Maybe Knight is right and you are jealous that's why you probably acting this way :rolleyes:

Agaah, dee soo anigii ku shegiyeey. The guy needs a hug.

*Come one Somalia, bring it in bro...group hug*

Knight of Wisdom;757935 wrote:

Agaah, dee soo anigii ku shegiyeey. The guy needs a hug.

*Come one Somalia, bring it in bro...group hug*

I'm glad I bring out the funny side of you, you should show it more often. Your right he needs some love and a hug :)

Bluelicious;757937 wrote:
I'm glad I bring out the funny side of you, you should show it more often. Your right he needs some love and a hug
:)

I'm glad that you do. Anyhow, I hate to leave you, but I gotta jet. Take care, till next time.

Knight of Wisdom;757938 wrote:
I'm glad that you do. Anyhow, I hate to leave you, but I gotta jet. Take care, till next time.

If your leaving i'm gonna leave too watch how Somalia is gonna get paranoia and is gonna accuse us further because we left together.

Ibtisam   

Everyone on this thread is the same person, aside from Kool Kat- waxa kale oo dhan wa one person iisu sheegeynay. Hahahaha looool self chat up, dhexdhexdin and the innocent by standard. :D:P

I need a link for this movie- H-Town has some time to go before a cinema shows up with new box office releases. :D

^ Not you too. This is getting out of hand. You people either are playing around or you guys lost the touch of having a normal conversation with someone via forum, without have to prove something.

Now, I'm being accused of being both Bluelicious and Somalia. What's next?

Aaliyyah   

A guy who is crying now that is gayish lol..joking eh. It is good walaal after all you are human, we are expected to be emotional at times. As for watching movies, I do cry too even thou i know it is nothing more than a movie.