Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

My Name Is Khan

This movie had me in tears. Yes! I said it, I had tears rolling down my cheeks watching this movie, not because so and so fell in love with so and so and they happily lived ever after. lol NO, I was in tears (partly towards the end), because when the young boy got killed by the bullies, I remembered the children of Iraq, Palestine, Bosnia, being killed for their faith. I remembered the children of Somalia, Libya dying and suffering because of their clan.

I was crying, when they showed the part where the Muslim wife of Rizvan Khan's brother had her Hijab torn away from her and some dude said "Leave my country". I've heard of real stories that Muslim women went thru that experience that. I cried when I saw how...Rizvan Khan challenged that lunatic self-proclaimed Imaam of the Masjid who was brainwashing the other guys in being violent....how he reminded them about Prophet Ibrahim and how he should Compassion and not hatred.

I cried when he threw stones at the lunatic terrorist Imaam, who used Islam in a wrong way to encourage violence....and how the truth was being portrayed, when Rizvan Khan said, "Allah loves those that show mercy and kindness, not hatred and violence".

I cried...I cried, as any Son of Adam would. I cried when I saw how he helped those misfortunate families of that town suffer from the Hurricane and how he showed HUMANITY. Whatever happened to Humanity? That really got me in tears.

Shit....My Name Is Khan is definitely what I would consider a MOVIE to watch.

Last, but not least, I cried when he repeated, "Mr. President, my name is Khan and I am not a terrorist and then he showed the picture of the little boy who died wrongfully."

Well down to the Directors, Producers and definitely the Cast.

Aawww Knight was crying that's something you don't see often. On a serious note I was about to make a thread about men who cry before you posted this thread stop reading my mind and stealing my idea :P

Bluelicious;757896 wrote:
Aawww Knight was crying that's something you don't see often. On a serious note I was about to make a thread about men who cry before you posted this thread stop reading my mind and stealing my idea
:P

Lol, I had to share this. Walahi, this movie brought out my sensitive side.

You have a lovely mind, by the way.

Somalia   

You two seem like the same person, I still haven't gotten over that one, Blue... My senses never fail me but I think they did this time.

Bluelicious;757902 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings and emotions I quiet like it when a man cries I find it attractive
:)

Really. I was hoping for the contrary. Now, I have to save up some money to buy you a gift on Valentine's Day 2012. Almost 3 months to go.

Bluelicious;757904 wrote:
Knight, Somalia things we are the same person. Could you tell him we are 2 different people. This is silly!

Baby, we are the same person. You and I are like a Puzzle, we fit each other perfectly, thus making us one in the same. That member Somalia is just...feeling a bit lonely.

Knight of Wisdom;757907 wrote:

Baby, we are the same person. You and I are like a Puzzle, we fit each other perfectly, thus making us one in the same. That member Somalia is just...feeling a bit lonely.

Loool maybe lonely but I guess he is paranoia. He keeps accusing me of being you while it's plain to see for everyone that we aren't the same.

Bluelicious;757910 wrote:
Loool maybe lonely but I guess he is paranoia. He keeps accusing me of being you while it's plain to see for everyone that we aren't the same.

The guy is socially and politically in distress. His life, which is basically like a Novel is heading towards a dark ending. Just because Blue and Knight are a match made in Cyber-Heaven, doesn't mean we're literally are the same person....Oh wait, I take that back...we really are the same person.

Bluelicious....tickle me darling. As regarding the V-day, well....blame the Economy. We're in a recession, sweetie.

Knight of Wisdom;757912 wrote:
The guy is socially and politically in distress. His life, which is basically like a Novel is heading towards a dark ending. Just because Blue and Knight are a match made in Cyber-Heaven, doesn't mean we're literally the same person....Oh wait, I take that back...we really are the same person.

Bluelicious....tickle me darling.

Looool at cyber heaven :P

Exactly just because we like each other does not mean we are the same person tell him.

*tickles knight's belly*

Bluelicious;757916 wrote:
Exactly just because we like each other does not mean we are the same person tell him.

*tickles knight's belly*

Also massage my back gabadhyahay, Agah ! You are the best :)

Knight of Wisdom;757917 wrote:
Also massage my back gabadhyahay, Agah ! You are the best
:)

You start massaging my neck and back you lazy man you got your one massage now it's my turn. Who are you trying to impress with your agah? Looool..

Bluelicious;757922 wrote:
You start massaging my neck and back you lazy man you got your one massage now it's my turn. Who are you trying to impress with your agah? Looool..

Agah, that member named "Somalia" is stalking us babe. Look...Look, there he is, watching us from across the street. How can I give you massage, while being out in the open?

*Walks up and closes the blinders*

Damn, dude is beyond lonely. He's like that dude from Disturbia. lol If he continues to look at us, I'll Shia LaBeouf his behind. Oh, the Agaah term is for you dee...