Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Cambaro, Anti-Ajnabi, Crazy, Gorgeous

Ibtisam   

She told you where?

Swedish Somalis speak good English-

she still looks Arabifed to me- maybe before she went to Sweden/ Norway- ama wey kugu xaldeysey- didnt want you to think she was after your passport :P:D

Years ago- she was a child dude? yucks

NGONGE   

^^ She is not an Arab speaker ban ku idhi. In fact YOU speak better arabic (and we all know how bad your Arabic is). Aniga iga maqal dee. Ask Johnny B to fish her out for you. :D

p.s.

She's been to London many times.

Ibtisam   

aaah if you know her personally iiska daaf.

I dont need anything from her- although some people on this thread aa uu dhimanaya.

nuune   

Ps: are we sure she is a woman.

Dadka dhahayo wey qurux badantahey unbaan anigu la yaabanahey, she is not even close to a qooleey, let alone duqsi.

Ps: Che said she/he is alright, meaning yixaas ahaan waa laga dhigan karaa for one week only.

Somalia   

nuune;757215 wrote:
Ps:
are we sure she is a woman.

Dadka dhahayo wey qurux badantahey unbaan anigu la yaabanahey, she is not even close to a qooleey, let alone duqsi.

Ps:
Che
said she/he is alright, meaning yixaas ahaan waa laga dhigan karaa for one week only.

How can you question such beauty? :eek: Personality seems great too, I'm going to marry her

, I'll let you know if she was worthy.

AYOUB   

Nuune she's human not a Jiniyad so she must be ugleh, maahi noo?

NGONGE, you seem to know her, what's her 3rd addiction coz I need to make up mind whether I would look up or not. :)

NGONGE   

^^ If I told you I know her and she told you that she has three addictions (two of which she already revealed), what do you think her third addiction would be?

Paltalk-9.9.png

A_Khadar   

Her message is good besides some bitfalls here and there.... My take from her is "sisters don't hate brothers so as brothers don't hate your sisters...." still you can go with ajinabi.. lol

nuune   

^^ I am the only one who can see and enjoy what Faheema wrote there, I am sure no one else, and no one else can see what dear Faheema wrote there, even myself I wasn't able to see earlier, but was made able to see by my friend.

Ayoub, lolz, akhii, hadaad iga yeeleyso mid Jiniyad yaroo kuusan(not a qalanjo but can do the job at least) ayaan kugu xiri