Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Cambaro, Anti-Ajnabi, Crazy, Gorgeous

Knight that's not exposing I merely only stated where she lives and her name that's not a very private thing. She even mentions that herself on her fan page.

Bluelicious;757317 wrote:
Knight that's not exposing I merely only stated where she lives and her name that's not a very private thing. She even mentions that herself on her fan page.

Oh, did she? Lol, then...never mind. Carry one !

I agree with her views. There are plenty of self-hating sisters and not to mention brothers. I personally don't take an ajanabi to be a potential spouse. Majority of sisters that marry outside the race tend to have reached old ripe age. Besides lets all be honest, ajanabis are more accepting. All the girls that have married cadaan men in my community are the ugliest girls, and likewise same said for the brothers.

So, if you are old and ugly there is hope of you finding someone just perhaps not within the Somali race.

Aaliyyah   

I personally find it distasteful that you would post her picture on Sol. Who gave you that permission??

Secondly, speaking about her clip I seen it before a friend showed me on fb. I really don't agree with her she is just a lil to muchhh. Although she is funny to some extent, she is really very negative. Dad badan oo guursaday ajanib oo happy ah way jiraan, but I understand her point she just needs to convey it in a better way.

and if ur interested in her add her on fb, im sure then she will share with u her email if she wishes.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Somali, obviously any sister who posts her pics on a public page or a fan page as u put it wax wacan ma sameenaso o dad badan oo walan aya misuse gareena kara. But, even if she is wrong it doesnt make it better that you upload her pics here..walasha uun kasoo qaad.

salaam

Som@li   

why some here are so negative? take a chill pill people, she has right to convey her message, of course she over exaggerated a bit, but that is the drama of it

Abtigiis   

Intii aan wadankeena

Waleecaaday dhamaan

Maxaa deeha islaamaayeey

Waykan ii odhan waydey?

Adigay wada qaatoo

Koley waad isidaayee

Aan weegaarno cayaaree

Iweeydaarso gacmaha

http://www.heesta.com/hees.php?id=2745

Waa fariid gabadhani! Her attitude is right inaddition to the obvious - that she is pretty!

Somalia, hadaad ag marto xabad u diyaargaroow. Tan waa in loo safro. :D :D :D

nuune   

^^^ Seek her extradition smileys.gif I did missed my dear Lyzie-Gaal though, I know iney Jahaadka ku jirto waddankii oo ay Alshabaab la dagaalameyso, Sheikh Sharifna waa horey deyrisey.