Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Cambaro, Anti-Ajnabi, Crazy, Gorgeous

*Ibtisam;757162 wrote:

Personally anigu i cant defend a man- be it Somali or otherwise, when I leave him tomorrow I dont want in la igu yaadadow sodigi shaley noo amanyeh.
:D

You remind me of this old Somali lady...God bless her.

LoL @ "isku fcking country baad ka timaadeen."

So much attitude!

*Ibtisam;757145 wrote:
She is on crack and so angry- I hate ignorant views but she is funny.

Ma fahminon nooh- maya iinyo waxba nomey sheegin.

Cunsuri Arabta kuso kortey- u can find her sitting in her bed room in UAE, KSA or the likes talking to a webcam.

Haha, you're so mean, Ibti!

Ibtisam   

Val dee she was judging everyone- so ana waan magey. Attitude rubbed off a little too. :o

I do feel mean today- but i thought mean online maybe better option than running a goat or worse farah over. :o

Somalia   

Yeah it worked. Also, I sent her this message on Skype when adding her

Waxaan rumeesanahay inuu hadhalka aad ku hashay yahay mid aan aad ugu soo horjeedo laakin wallahi quruxdha kaa batay, bal aan is wareesano.

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;757145 wrote:
She is on crack and so angry- I hate ignorant views but she is funny.

Ma fahminon nooh- maya iinyo waxba nomey sheegin.

Cunsuri Arabta kuso kortey- u can find her sitting in her bed room in UAE, KSA or the likes talking to a webcam.

Iiish

Your Sat Nav is faulty, dear. Try a bedroom in Europe (a spliff throw away from Johnny B's summer residance).

Pretty as a peacock and just as loud. :D

AYOUB   

^ is that why I couldn't get her 3rd addiction?

Alpha, stop being humble, you're still a top notch celeb.

Juxa   

^^haka waalin

Ibti i see being away from me, has already had negative effect, maahinoo? ciyoonba waa kibirtay yaah! afkeena noo dhaaf nooh

Will watch caawa, balse i have issues with women with too many maalayacni views, i also dont like women that force us with their views (men waa hopeless marka horeba)

anyone seen models an misfits? mid misfit ah is yelling around how her community hate her relationship bla bla, it is not allowed bacaac bacaac. i cont help but thinking kan mid lala soo shirtago maba ahan!

be different, bold, brave but aim little bit high no?

Ibtisam   

Looool

Ngonge- did you not hear the English- she went to an Arab school with Indian teachers- bet you any money :D

Val everyone sounds the same here now- :confused:

Off to karbaash some folks in another thread :P

Ibtisam   

Loool Juxa, you know I dont mind women speaking like that- laakin she is being ghetto with it- i hate somalified ghettos. Anyone that sounds like you should NOT khakhayirka iyo jikaar- hadalka daaf- you cant be sounding like you are whispering sweet nothings yet adopt a fake Burco maagiis.

anyway Somalia skyp messagekiis waalan aan ku xasustey- some dude sent me a request with the accompany message:

"yartaa buurta roobku helay dusheeda ka heesaysaay gunteedaa nolol haboon. sorry am jokin and am tolking about your picture cous u r buur dusheed imean ayaad fadhidaa lool"

WHAT? lol wax walaan weyen somali men. At least he made himself laugh eh

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;757207 wrote:
Looool

Ngonge- did you not hear the English- she went to an Arab school with Indian teachers- bet you any money
:D

Val everyone sounds the same here now- :confused:

Off to karbaash some folks in another thread
:P

Don't bet me dee. She is not an Arabic speaker. I know she is not and I also know that she is from Norway/Sweden iyo xagga (she told me herself years ago). :D

p.s.

Girls that go to "Arab" school with Indian teachers do not have such strong accents. Ask Serenity if you like. :D