Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Xinnfanin Identity

Abtigiis   

xiinfaniin;755854 wrote:

1- On TFG, I have not said anything new. It is what I have been telling you all along, but again you have no center, so arguing against puppet arguments is what you naturally excel.

2- As for Alshabaab,
the strategy to defeat them will not be based on calling every country who is willing to invade Somalia and fight Alshabaab to come in and do what they think fit.
That is madness. Alshabaab call in foreign fighters to come in and support them. What you have been supporting unwittingly is to mimic Alshabaab's own strategy. Only difference being they call individuals, you are calling states and foreign armies just to defeat one single organization.

3- How to defeat alshaab lies in strengthening (gradually) the capacity of TFG, pushing alshabaab out of the capital, and establishing real, effective governance in areas they vacated in xamar. That has been the case, and the TFG was progressing quite rapidly, there was a positive attention for Somalia, and there was a political track with a reasonable transition time table to hope for.

All of that is disrupted, a new army is on Somalia's soil with a zero regard to sovereignty in the name of fighting alshabaab, and you fall for it.

This is the contradiction I talk about which literally drives me mad. You disprove some issues with the full weight of words only without elaborating. "This is madness" you say. Who says? The TFG you say we should support thinks it is not madness. Who are you to determine the pace and force they use to fight Alshabab in the Jubbas? The Amisom forces will not liberate the Shabelles in the coming two years, so all this time Kismayo must finance Alshabab terrorism?

What stops the TFG from doing all you say it has to do in Mogadishu now? If at all, what is happening to the Alshabab in the Jubba must allow them to move faster on their front! What kind of logic are you presenting here? Just because you write judgemental sentences doesn't mean you have presented sound arguments. I hope you realize that!

What stops the political transition plan? Wouldn't the presence of Alshabab in Kismayo and the south parts have been a worse scenario for the implementation of the plan?

Who has 100% regard for Somalia's sovergnity? Uganda and Amisom who are pressuring Sheikh Sharif to accept what he doesn't like? Who force popular PMs out? Which sovernigty are you talking about honestly? And why do you inflate Kenya's power to do what it wants in Somalia when all the facts we know is that Kenya is not capable of forcefully doing anything without the consent of those Somalis who are supporting her incursion?

War ninyahow aamuskaad ku roonayd. Whenever you talk about the real issues, your reasonings become so shallow.

Ma tirsannaa marka? All you need to say is I disagree with xiinfaniin's position.

We still think Kenya's invasion will be significantly disruptive to any progress on the political front. The nature they come in which was unilateral and arrogant will bolster Alshabaab, not diminish it. Their stated mission (creating buffer zone to defend their interest) goes against what are you peddling here. And the fact you equate Kenya's invasion to AMISOM presence is quite telling about your dishonest. So reread what I wrote one post above and digest it. Lets talk next week insha Allah

EDIT: the fact AMISOM is in Xamar does not contradict Somalia's sovereignty nor does it mean other countries can just come in and do what ever they want in Somalia. At least acknowledge that fact waryaa

Who is inconsistent Abtigiis or Xiin?. Ethiopia was invited by the Somali govt to defeat Alshabaat both of them opposed it. Kenya invades Somalia without the knowledge and consent of the Somali govt. Xiin opposes it but Abtigiis supports it.

Having read these boards for few years, I appreciate Xiin's consistent approach to finding lasting solution to Somalia's problems. Even though the Ethiopians defeated Alshabaab quickly, they were not able to pacify the country because Alshabaab just wore them down until they could not take it anymore. I have to agree with Xiin & Malika that the same thing and may even worse things are in store for Kenya and the Kenyans will be unable to prevail in the long run.

A better approach will have been to arm and train Somalis to defeat Alshabaab.

Abti, xiinfaniin & many somalis do suffer from a disease called "CUCD" or clan umbilical cord dysfunctionality. Its a deadly disease and so far has no cure!!

Some of the symptoms of this disease is having a mind delusion that your clan shyte dont stink where other clans' fecals do! Unfortunately, this disease is prevalent among 90% of the somali poplus.

However, according to South African scientists, temporary relieve for CUCD could be experienced, if hallucinogenic items, like Jaat, Jaac jaacly, whiskey are consumed by individuals. You might wanna recommend this for him till proper meds are discovered.

I know Xiin can recover...hes tough hombre! lol.

Abtigiis   

Brother Rudy,

Your political conciousness is adolescent, we can't be needlessly tough on you. This is a weighty topic, one which is dealing with weighty national matters. We will send you an invitation card when we discuss JLO, 50 cent, 'who let the dogs out' and the cool things. So, for now chill out in the sunny california. c'mon, man!:D

Peace Action

You are right, but can you add time dimension to the issue you raised? When did I oppose Ethiopian invasion? in 2006. What was my and many people's view of the ICU then? What is it today against Alshabab? Can you see a difference there? Mise waa hiil aan micno lahayn waxaagu, as usual?

Xinnfanin thinks the Kenyan incursion weakenes the TFG, the TFG and I think it will strengthen it. He thought I was supporting Azania, when I was merely opposing Alshabab. I still believe the effort now has to be how to bring Azania to the TFG fold, but anything that eradicates Alshabab must be supported. I strongly disagree with Xinn's way of looking at things on this mater, he is not making any sense apart from being consistent. He is consistent, but consistent on being short-sightedness. Not all consistencies are signs of virtue.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;755854 wrote:
Waryaa iga baro;

1- On TFG, I have not said anything new. It is what I have been telling you all along, but again you have no center, so arguing against puppet arguments is what you naturally excel.

2- As for Alshabaab,
the strategy to defeat them will not be based on calling every country who is willing to invade Somalia and fight Alshabaab to come in and do what they think fit.
That is madness. Alshabaab call in foreign fighters to come in and support them. What you have been supporting unwittingly is to mimic Alshabaab's own strategy. Only difference being they call individuals,
you are calling states and foreign armies just to defeat one single organization

3-
How to defeat alshaab lies in strengthening (gradually) the capacity of TFG,pushing alshabaab out of the capital,
and establishing real, effective governance in areas they vacated in xamar. That has been the case, and the
TFG was progressing quite rapidly
, there was a positive attention for Somalia, and there was a political track with a reasonable transition time table to hope for.

All of that is disrupted, a new army is on Somalia's soil with a zero regard to sovereignty in the name of fighting alshabaab, and you fall for it.

ps. Duke made good diagnosis, and they are relevant and deserve consideration
:D

Al Shabaab was pushed from Xamar with the help of American mercenaries and 12.000 AMISOM troops who led the fighting and set-up more then 24 military bases and dozens of military checkpoints in the last couple of months!(after 4 years of only guarding the Port, Airport and Villa Somalia). So the achievement you mention are clearly not something the TFG can take credit for.

So why oppose that those Somali's fighting Al Shabaab in their biggest strong hold of the Jubba's and Kismaayo, get some help from the Kenyans?

Carafaat but the amisom forces are on a mandate even though the tfg agrees with the kenyan invasion its still not legal. The parliament didn't vote for it it was not approved, the amisom forces are just there to protect the weak transitional federal government. Their main task is just to protect the tfg from alshabaab insurgency. Kenya invaded somalia for their own interest and obviously the war will just escalate even further not sure how kenyans are able to defeat alshabaab.

Caraaf no the parliament did not approve the incursion the parliament was formed by the People of Somalia.

Because somalia is still in a period of transition but legally the parliament represents the people of Somalia and they did not approve it thus the incursion is unlawful.

Carafaat   

Somalia has no elected Parliament. The so called TFG Parliament is a a group of 4.5 Faarax's gathered in a Nairobi hotel, funded by wester donors and started calling themselves a "Parliament".

Well Azania has a Guurti of older Faarax's from the Jubba's who also gathered in a Kenyan hotel and established Azania and elected a President.

I see no diffrence between the two.

The Parliament might consist of mps who were not elected by the people but that doesn't take away the fact that they are the members of parliament created and accepted by the People of Somalia you can call them faraxs or jamacs but they are a not illegitimate.

They approve the Cabinet members of the TFG they approve the prime minister appointed by the president. The federal states in Somalia Galmudug and Ximan iyo xeeb and Puntland all feel represented by the TFG mps'. Who are you to question their legitimacy?

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756256 wrote:
The
Parliament of Azania
might consist of mps who were not elected by the people but that doesn't take away the fact that they are the members of parliament created and accepted by the People of
Jubba's
you can call them faraxs or jamacs but they are a not illegitimate.

They approve the Cabinet members of the
Azania's Goverment
they approve the
President of Azania

:D

Azania would have been a good alternative but what is increasingly important is a grassroot administration but this has to come from the people by the people.Instead of using the Kenyan armed forces to install a bufferzone state between the Somalia border and Kenyan border.Not sure if all Somalis from the two Juba's and the gedo region agree with the Azania proposed state.Still you cannot compare the TFG with Azania you are comparing apples with oranges.