Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Xinnfanin Identity

^^Jemce wanagsan,

I really don't consider this thread a serious one. Abtigiis started a post called 'Xiinfaniin Identity' and he is blaming us for 'character analysis'. :D

There should never be a confusion here. Abtigiis lost previous arguments relating to Kenya's sudden invasion into Southern Somalia, and is now attempting to create a fictional character whose stances vacillate. It is a great entertainment and good read, but it is nothing more than that ya Jamacah.

ps. I need not respond to the trolls in this thread. How ever I disagree with Abtigiis, he remains one of the attractions that bring me back to this forum.

^^
I love you, man
. Sida uun. Bila sabab.

Odey Burcaawi baa waxaa laga haya - mar uu inaankiisu kasoo wacay London oo ku yidhi "Aabbe waan ku jeclahay" - ayuu odeygii ugu jawaabay; "oo mandhow goormaad laga roone noqotay?" - marka waxaa iswaydiin mudan - odeygaasu wuxuu ka odhan lahaa nin reer burco ah oo ninkale ku leh 'waan ku jeclahay, ninyahow' :D

NGONGE   

^^ Waxa reer Qardho dadka ka reebay waa taan, ninyaho. Xayraan walba la iskma dhagaysto dee (even if he were a noble Burcaawi). :D

NGONGE;755824 wrote:
^^ Waxa reer Qardho dadka ka reebay waa taan, ninyaho.
Xayraan
walba la iskma dhagaysto dee (even if he were a
noble Burcaawi
).
:D

There goes Qaasim's contradictory Somali rearing its ugly head again - how can one be Xayraan and Noble at the same time? And you have audacity to back up Abtigiis' charge that Xiinfaniin is holding contradicting positions (and not just back up Abtigiis charges but 'love' him for it) :D

NGONGE   

^^ Kula yaabi maayo dee. Cudurkan Somali o dhan ba ka ashktoota, saaxib. Laba fikrado maskax qordha ma galan. Waa waxaan la yaabay, ninyaho. Khaasatan, markay maskaxdo markiida hore mid madhan ay aheed. :D

The Burcaawi's nobelness is a collective bestowal, his Xayraanimo only an individual shortcoming. Wax fahan.

p.s.

A&T is totally correct on his criticism of Xiin's recent positions. It is also working (check Xiin's last four posts). :D

Abtigiis   

It is working and it is clear you are slowly distancing yourself from the antics of the evolving sheikh. All we need was for you to see what everybody else have been seeing in the Sharif. That he is not a real material for leadership. A story is told of a man who stole ropes from a nomadic community and after asked whether the community has moved for better pasture, quipped "walee reer aan ogaa ma guuro". Walee Dawlad Shariif hogaamin baan guul keenin. As you correctly diagnoised, the man is magudbe. He is like the cat in the Eveready dry cells which is permanently detained in the belly of Number 9.

The other evidence that it is working is the fact that you are recently doing a Jacaylbaro on us by posting several threads, some from antiwar even. You are nervous and it shows. Your contradictions have been put under nomadic scruitny and your supposedly indestructible poise is crumbling. I welcome and agree we too are not enemies. In fact, I enjoy debating you even when it is tiring. But can you please tell us if you support the TFG still and if you think the Somali people should sleep deeply with the knowledge the Sharif will deliver?

SayidSomal,

Is all the payback I get for defending Ras Casayr an under-handed attack, excuted on behalf of Xinnfanin? Have rer Qardho become so conditioned to Pirate bullying that they cannot stand up and confront glaring inconsistencies?

@NGONGE :D :D - Adigabaa hadalkaagu isgoynayaa - oo aan gadhanayn. Haddii kuli reer Burco wada yihiin dad jaamac by default - see mid jaamac ah xayraan ku noqday - welina jaamacnimadii reer burco u wadan kara? bal taas ka jawaab?

Marka horeba anigu wax lala yaabo ma dhihin dee - balse adigu wax lala yaabo baad daba ka riixaysaa oo aad rabtaa in aad kusii adkaysato - adigoo weliba oog oo sheegay in aad la yaaban tahay. the epitome of self contradiction. :D

As for Xiinfaniin - His only fault is to be born in Calanley and equate that as been synonymous with being a flag bearer for Somali patriotism in the face of self evident lack of Somali patriotism, rampant political contradiction and ever changing principles - any man who tries to do what he is doing would be accused of the same by those that blow with the wind :D

Abtigiis - maya - ee 'inconsistencies' aad sheegayso - aniga waxay ila tahay in aysan ahayn dhinaca Xiin ee tahay meel kale - :D

Abtigiis   

There is little absolving alibi a changeling pirate (not a real one, but from Qardho)-aspiring to be accepted in the infamous kingdom of sea robbers, can bring into this discourse on behalf of Xinnfanin. :D :D Hobnobbing with Faroole's kin and kith for strange ends doesn't always pay. Ask the SSC who tried it before only to be left in the cold.

NGONGE   

^^ Xiin, it's working saaxib. Ha diidin dee. Bal yara dib o so noqo oo ii xasuuso maanta markaad shaqada gashay. SOL baad furtay oo waxaad argtay A&T oo meesha "land mine" kaaga tegy. Dee adna rasaas baad nago daysay oo afar "thread" is daba socda ayaad meesha saartay. Bang. Bang. Bang. Aax! :D

SS, fahanka kugo yaraday, saaxib. :P

^^NGONGE you are being playful there :D ,

Abtigiis, If that helps you sleep better tonight, YES I am being defeated and nearing to post the proverbial white flag :D. I believe the gallery deserves a concluding Dhaanto, to signify your hard earned victory against xiinfaniin :D

Adeer you are tempting me to agree with Duke's diagnosis :D. Your resolve and insistence of this peculiar hyperbolic doubt of me is getting an embarrassing point. I cant even began to explain your absurdities. For it cannot be explained. I wish I could lend you a hand in the fight against this puppet character that worships men and refuses to reason.

TFG as we said before is a national platform that is needed to symbolically hold Somali stakeholders together. Hence it must be supported and improved upon. Separatist and Alshabaab (and perhaps the hyped, still to born Azania) are the only groups that oppose it. So relax awoowe

Abtigiis   

When in school in Addis Ababa, I used to hear the Axmaro say to those they think are utterly mentally underpriviledged " Go to your mother, a parent never forsakes his son or daughter". You mean there are still people who take General Duke seriously and agree with his 'diagnosis'? As a cousin, you are being very generous to him. Only in the parents house can fools like Duke be given the platform to address people. Xinn, please don't say what you said again.

The last paragraph of your post is sound argument. So, you now think the TFG serves the purpose of symbolism and cannot and shouldnot therefore be seen as an effective instrument to bring statehood back? I can't argue against that. I also think that of all the enemies you stated, only one deserves attention for now: Alshabab. Forget about the secessionist, you and me know they are in dreamland and will wake up from the artificial reverie soon. Forget about Azania and the ego-maniac Gandhi that leads him. Let us destroy Alshabab and move to the next task. Do we agree on that? Or is the fate of the Caanoole muckascar also something we should worry about? :D

Waryaa iga baro;

1- On TFG, I have not said anything new. It is what I have been telling you all along, but again you have no center, so arguing against puppet arguments is what you naturally excel.

2- As for Alshabaab, the strategy to defeat them will not be based on calling every country who is willing to invade Somalia and fight Alshabaab to come in and do what they think fit. That is madness. Alshabaab call in foreign fighters to come in and support them. What you have been supporting unwittingly is to mimic Alshabaab's own strategy. Only difference being they call individuals, you are calling states and foreign armies just to defeat one single organization.

3- How to defeat alshaab lies in strengthening (gradually) the capacity of TFG, pushing alshabaab out of the capital, and establishing real, effective governance in areas they vacated in xamar. That has been the case, and the TFG was progressing quite rapidly, there was a positive attention for Somalia, and there was a political track with a reasonable transition time table to hope for.

All of that is disrupted, a new army is on Somalia's soil with a zero regard to sovereignty in the name of fighting alshabaab, and you fall for it.

ps. Duke made good diagnosis, and they are relevant and deserve consideration :D