Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Xinnfanin Identity

Abtigiis   

Quite noticeable in Xinfannin’s legalistic political dialect in disagreeing with what the people of Jubba think is in their best interest is a creeping trait of overweening conduct which comes with exaggerated sense of cleverness against a clear proof of his tempering intellect that is at display constantly in this forum. Both his flagrant disregard of home opinion and his abusive response when confronted with his contradictions smack of a Teutonic giant in theoretical Somalinimo but one whose fear of rival-clan hegemony makes him a cringing midget with no national standpoint to defend.His declaration that I should learn from him, when he is basically imbibing the sound homilies I hear in every Friday prayer and not any actionable policy recommendation, suggests a convoluted sense of own intellect by a man who lacks it, indeed who needs it so bad.

What is the point of talking about the legality or otherwise of one foreign force or the other, in a political edifice which is itself made by and maintained by foreigners. Because principles and ordinary national state dignity do not apply in Somalia’s case, what should define the soundness of any intervention should only be the goodness or badness of the expected outcome of such interventions. The punch-line is that all the miasmic legalistic talk about what members of Parliament (itself not trusted nor elected by Somali people) endorsed or not endorsed is irrelevant. Do these so-called MPs also represent the wishes of the Somali people when they split into two and table and counter-table motion-hunguri on a daily basis?

If we take a cue from Mrs Malaprop in the “The Rivals” by Richard Brinsley Sheridan , Xinnfanin actually could be read as Xiin (sound) and Finiin (shrapnel), signifying a by-product of a blast and the frightening sound that accompanies it. He may wish macabre sound and Shrapnel for the Jubbas, something he doesn't want for Puntland. Today, all his illogical Azania-bashing antics are vain props which at worse invite Zack’s sharp rebuke or a hoarse laughter of contempt. Here in SOL forum we laugh at Xinnfanin’s attempted grandeur simply because he exercises no real power to stop the Azanians from getting their wish. With real power in his hands or his alter ego Sheikh Sharif’s palms, such laughter will, tomorrow, invite a bullet in somebody’s formidable skull.

Here is a country battling merciless pseudo-religious goons, a people living in hell. And instead of welcoming the demise of the arch-enemy, Xinnfanin wades into perfectionist controversy which is not worth Shariff’s cheap koofiyad. Xinnfanin must embrace realism and jettison fantasy. This fight is between everyone else and Alshabab. He should pick his side. He cannot love the liver and the white meat at the same time, as Somalis are wont to say.

Abtigiis;755850 wrote:
When in school in Addis Ababa, I used to hear the Axmaro say to those they think are utterly mentally underpriviledged " Go to your mother, a parent never forsakes his son or daughter". You mean there are still people who take General Duke seriously and agree with his 'diagnosis'? As a cousin, you are being very generous to him. Only in the parents house can fools like Duke be given the platform to address people. Xinn, please don't say what you said again.

The Prisoner strikes back I guess.One has to find tragic irony in the Prisoner using an Amxara adage as a form of attack. It’s also quite sad that one mistakes his old prison complex for an institution of learning.

Abtigi’s found Somalia when he foolishly started to believe that Kenyan tanks were going to give him Azania. Much like how our NGOONGE found his secessionist voice when Siilanyu became President.

lol@ the title, Xiin must be doing something right..

I am also a fan of the man, while I disagree with his support of Sharif at times, one can not doubt he has genuine love for the country..

NGONGE   

^^ I know it's a painful reminder to you, Duke. But please remember that I "found my secessionist voice" when your lot dropped the ball and gave us LA. (was it in July 2010?). :D

NGONGE;756428 wrote:
^^ I know it's a painful reminder to you, Duke. But please remember that I "found my secessionist voice" when your lot dropped the ball and gave us LA. (was it in July 2010?).
:D

True. But sadly you have nothing to show for it in terms of recognition and it is a quagmire that can easily destabilize the peace and progress achieved so far.

Jacpher   

I think xiinfaniin's stance is clear here and we all know what he supports or opposes. What or who seems to be confusing, and changing is ATT's many faces regarding Kenya's war on Somalia. Let's stop beating the bush and put aside all the give-azania-a-chance and help-Kenya-fight-shabaab, Get to the real reason why is it that you solicit, all of a sudden, Kenya's military to indulge into Somalia's internal affairs. AS were blowing little school children into pieces, brought famine to the masses and were doing every evil thing imaginable from the get-go. Yet your conscious of the evils of AS stayed under the radar. No to Ethiopians or Amison. Last month, AS allegedly kidnaps aid group from Somali Kenya border. Now your conscious is fully alert and you argue to assist TFG with clan militia and the blessings of Kenya army. Kenya sends its army along with clan militia into Somalia. Kenya drops few bombs and vows to bomb civilian populated areas.

Abtigiis   

Gabay haw yidhaadoo ku dhaca, Garoowe hagaageeda

Oo hammug yidhaa oo Puntland, daartii wada heensha

Oo halaha kii raaci jiray, kaga hayaay siiya

Oo kii hudheellada lahaa, ka handaraafsiiya

Oo kii hargaha iibsan jiray, haaro ugu yeela

Oo kii hablaha dooni jiray, horay usii tuura

Oo hilibka kii qaadi jiray, kaga habaaseeya

Oo dhariga kii heemin jiray, heenka kaga daadsha

Oo Xinn'kii halhays yada xumaa, habaq ka sii siiya

Haabhaaban maayee anuu, hilinka ii yaalee

Hadduu aar hal dilo oo dhurwaa, hilib usoo doonto

Hungurina ka geyn waa kalyana, kuma hagaajaane

Huuhdooda unbaan maqliye lay, hor iman maayo

:D :D please refer to the post above about how what induces laughter here in SOL forum can invite a bullet in Xiin's refractory head if he takes this discourse for real into the Jubbas. :D

But please remember that I "found my secessionist voice" when your lot dropped the ball
and gave us LA.

NGOONGE, that’s quite an interesting revelation on your part. However the important point is and I quote you we gave it to you and you know what can be given can also be taken back. The SNM clan fiefdom is not going to become a state.

To the prisoner what no more Xabashi quotes? Soon he will tell us about his days in an all Kukuyi boys school, just to make himself sound relevant.