Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Why somalilanders do not support Kenyan Invasion?

Duufaan   

The separist SL members are unanimously against the Kenyan Invasion. Although I do not have problem for that.

I though the relationship between Kenya and somaliland was very good. JB was talking about a direct fly from Hargeysa to Nairobi. There is planned visit from Kenya PM and Faarah Macalin going to Hargeys. I do not understand their logic for now.

They have been too far right, at one point Faysal Ali Waraabe calling his close brother an Ethiopia rather a southern Somalis. They handed score of ONLF suspected to tigrey government in Ethiopia but recently the Tigre government in Ethiopia installed local man in Jigjiga and the service separist use to do has decreased for the moment.

Recently Faysal Ali Waraabe himself treated to go moqdisho if he did not get what he wanted in Hargeysa. Early 1960 the politically fight of independence, majority of scenarist were supportive the Britihs colonel in the north until 1954, when British gave hawd to Ethiopia. When the north and south united in 1960, surprisingly the representative of sceienst declared or asked unconditionally union. The Somali constitution was voted later.

Is this the beginning of new swing from separist or some hidden clan agenda? My understanding it is maybe both

separatist or whateva mind your business.You have enough fire under your feet, if you can't come up with a meaningful discussion it's better to shut up.All what you doing is people to see what you guys really are.....jealous & confused.If I were you I would stick in solving problems before me or atleast trying to find a solution to this intractable,meaningless & down right dirty confrontation that's been going on in somalia for 20yrs.Or this is emotional rescue for you!?

Why should Somalilanders support the invasion of a Somali Country People they share a language culture Religion with give me one good reason.Why would Somalilanders support the invasion of a Muslim Country by a Christian Country who by the way already Colonize Somali territories in the nfd region.

This is not About Somaliland Somalia Djibouti or Qabil or short term clan objectives this is about the very own existence of the Somali race and their future as people in the horn of Africa.Half of the Somali population in the southern part of Somalia are effected by famine and by poverty do you think they can survive another incursion?

looool@mind your own business, yet we can't get you to shut up about Somalia.

"Why somalilanders do not support Kenyan Invasion?"

Duufaan...do you hear yourself? Why would anyone Somali support their country's invasion?

PasserBy   

There is a sinister motive why Somalilanders don't support the demise of Al Shabab. So far they have been pointing at the chaotic southern Somalia as one of the reasons they say the don't want to associate with their cousins. Al Shabab has been doing a pretty good job of making the case for them. Take away Al Shabab and a semblance of peace may be restored in Southern Somalia. It is something the Slanders dread.

Che -Guevara;754564 wrote:
looool@mind your own business, yet we can't get you to shut up about Somalia.

"Why somalilanders do not support Kenyan Invasion?"

Duufaan...do you hear yourself? Why would anyone Somali support their country's invasion?

Mr.Guvera be honest here, I never start a thread about somalia in a sinister way or make an issue of their troubles.All my posts are rebuttal or response as to what I see meaningless rhetoric from otha side.Why almost every otha thread some one is bashing SL when you can even see thru their qabilist tendencies & hollow arguments.If you wana dicuss this issue, be prepared to be honest about it & ask what could be done or need to be done instead of making worse what's an already explosive situation! I'm wondering if the name SL sells in SOL!

Nice guy though you always smiling.

PasserBy;754569 wrote:
There is a sinister motive why Somalilanders don't support the demise of Al Shabab. So far they have been pointing at the chaotic southern Somalia as one of the reasons they say the don't want to associate with their cousins. Al Shabab has been doing a pretty good job of making the case for them. Take away Al Shabab and a semblance of peace may be restored in Southern Somalia. It is something the Slanders dread.

Right and a bloody Ethiopian Woyane is talking about sinister motives. Cut the B.S.

To support, protect and allow the likes of Godane, Afgani and their AS gangs to continue the loot and murder against the koonfurian in the south.

Dabrow   

Pity you all...only XX made a good post even though he might understand that sl-dream only will be a dream, he understands reality about the sitaution of somali people today, its very alarming