Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Sharif: The Evolving Cleric

Abtigiis   

Xaaji Xunjuf;753904 wrote:
Abtigis believes the Kenyans are not as evil as the Ethiopians to make a long story short he does not mind if they install Azania in Kismayo. Nor does he care how the Kenyans Entered Somalia if its legal or illegitimate.

Xaaji, In all sincerity, I believe people are debating weighty matters here. I believe it may be a bit too high a level for you to partake. :D :D

Abtigis its quiet Simple either you support the invasion or you don't you on the other hand want to sit in the middle and see how it goes go around possible theories how it might effect the Geo political cohesion in the region comparing apples to oranges, But i still like the tittle even though sharif made his stand very clear.

GoldCoast;753903 wrote:
To make it clear, I've never fully endorsed the TFG, AMISOM or its initiatives.I have zero dog in this fight and I believe there is little long term hope on a continued reliance on foreigners to impose governance, especially when governance proves to be highly ineffective. This extends to the TFG as well. I am far from a TFG or Sharif cheerleader, but on this specific issue I see the Kenyan intervention as only compounding and multiplying the relevant problems you've referred to as opposed to solving them. Considering you've brought up the many, legitimate, flaws with the TFG approach, I can only see the Kenyan intervention as a worse example. I have issues with both, I am far from inconsistent, but this seems particularly egregious.

Prof. Abtigiis, instead of fighting online persona called Xiin, address GolCoast's points.

Abtigiis   

I thought he is talking to you. He is talking about the legitimacy of the TFG. I saw you saying that Azania is made in a Kenya hotel and there it is bad. What about the TFG, the Sheikh Sharif leads? Was it formed in Mahdaay or Bossaso? I mean I am finding you not only evolving but also elusive like a wet soap.

By the way, I am merely pointing out your inconsistencies about the issues you raise on foreign intervention, regional states, etc etc. I have commented on the 'let us give Azania a chance' thread and you can see what I believe there.

People of SOL, Xinn follows an intricate logic:

1. Foreign occupation is bad, but Amisom is ok.

2. Azania is bad because it is made in Nairobi, but the TFG is fine because it is made in Djibouti by IGAD.

3. Foreigners can't beat Alshabab, but Amisom can do.

4. clan states are worse than Alshabab, but Faroole's puntland is good

For now I point out this ones, but the story is long.

GoldCoast's points are valid, but they are a different argument.

Duufaan   

I cannot believe some people are screaming for the support of Kenyan Invasion. If international community and neighboring countries are sreiuos about their security. the best way will be building and arming somali national army. They do not want to do that. An Amison soldeir cost 2000 dollar a month and a somali soldier cannot get 100 dollar a month.

Abtigiis   

I agree with Duufaan. The best way is to fund the Somali army. Kenyan invasion is not good, but so is the Amisom one. It becomes unacceptable when one accepts the lazy Amisom army and throws tantrums about the Kenyans. The same animal has the sired the two armies.

The Zack   

Faafan;753990 wrote:
Why hasn't sharif spoken on the Ethiopian troops in Hiiran,Gedo,& Bakool? hmm

Because he is not opposing Kenya for nationalistic reasons.

MMA,

The PM lost it but he can come back by differentiating between good relationship with Kenya, and Kenya's invasion and circumvention of TFG.

The Zack, have you seen how Sharif's minister of Defense is welcomed in Turkey and the Generals who dined with him?

DSC_50151.jpg

The Zack   

Xiin, no I have not, however, I have watched the people of Liboi Somalia protesting against the pathetic words uttered by Shariif Canbe. :D