Sign in to follow this  
SomaliNationalist

I am the youngest on this forum?

Somalina;749288 wrote:
By any chance, are you a secessionist Nursing school graduate?
:D

LOL. I was in fact a student at one of Sheikh Shariif's schools :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Nuune loool u are as crazy as ever..

anyhow, no I didn't go on a vacation...smelled from ur writting kulahaa..

salaam

uchi   

SomaliNationalist;749245 wrote:
I am 20, who is the youngest on Somaliaonline? what is the average age on Somaliaonline? :confused:

and horta do you guys know if any members of TFG is reading our debates loool:D

I remember when I first joined like 7 years ago or so, I was so much like you, actually I was exactly your age, full of hope and enthusiasm about discussions, sadly you will learn most of the regulars here support a certain village, and most discussions are very biased (very subtle though) so learn quickly.

But majority of people are very nice and partial, however If you want a list of people let me know =). Enjoy and make sure to stay away from the politics section aka Somaliland thread.

Kool_Kat   

Awwwww @17 years old! So precious...

So Aaliyah is no longer the youngest on SOL? TAKE THAT TO THE BANK AALIYAH!!! (just kidding)

I'm a few months older or younger than Nuune, markuu is dhalinyareeynaayo that is...

Welcome yar-yaruurac!

Aaliyyah   

^lool if I didnt embrace my age I would have stayed 19 forever like some somalis lmao :)..Yo I am happy to be 24! alle ha isii kordhiyo!!

Nuune is 51 so if ur the same age as him walee wad gaboobdeeen :P

salaam

Showqi   

Waa maxay meeshii Green people baaba qabsaday. Welcome young folks, and don't forget to bring your megaphones. Hadii kale codkiina lama maqlaayo

Aaliyyah;749437 wrote:
Alpha, lmao who is talking? the man whose engagement was off? war heedhe bal aduu meel isku hubso
:)

lol@aaliyah, this isnt about me. but, still it might be worth looking into it.

Aaliyyah   

lol @ this isnt abt me..Well it wasnt abt me either but you chose to put me on the spot :P... Anywyas, calaf lama seego bay somali kumaahmaahda,,

salaam

GaroweGal;749345 wrote:
You are the most ignorant member of SOL.And I truelly pity you.

Allah SWT instructed as to response to a Jahil in the Quraan in a certain manner. And this is what he told us to say to such individuals " wacrid canil Jahiliin". For surely there is no other response.

well why didnt u listen to allah's instructions instead of coming here to calacaal? i didnt say anything wrong and in islam a woman becomes a woman at the age of her period and by 20 she's considered old and should have many children. take it up with allah(swt), not me.

uchi;749421 wrote:
I remember when I first joined like 7 years ago or so, I was so much like you, actually I was exactly your age, full of hope and enthusiasm about discussions, sadly you will learn most of the regulars here support a certain village, and most discussions are very biased (very subtle though) so learn quickly.

But majority of people are very nice and partial, however If you want a list of people let me know =). Enjoy and make sure to stay away from the politics section aka Somaliland thread.

Typical somalis, backward petty tribal mentality..... We have just to avoid the victims of the somali disease Tribalism...... unity and nationalism is the way forward...... I want the list looool;)

Thanks for the welcome our somali brothers and sisters:cool: Let us not waste the opportunity