Sign in to follow this  
SomaliNationalist

I am the youngest on this forum?

Somalina,

Thanks my beloved countrymen:cool:

This forum is much more serious and influential than I thought. Even the Tigray regime is among us lool, let us show them unity and brotherhood, and that the somali people has a glory future by the nature of its patriotic youth.

Somalina   

OdaySomali;749284 wrote:
loool I didn't know you are like a raw end of a nerve...

By any chance, are you a secessionist Nursing school graduate? :D

Somalina   

SomaliNationalist;749283 wrote:
Somalina,

Thanks my beloved countrymen:cool:

This forum is much more serious and influential than I thought. Even the Tigray regime is among us lool, let us show them unity and brotherhood, and that the somali people has a glory future by the nature of its patriotic youth.

Countrymen? nice one.

Abdul   

These young somalis make more sense than the so called 'seniors' who dominated the forums for too long.

Aaliyyah   

Turned 24 two months ago....so I guess u guys are the youngest in the forum :P...Alhamdulilah it is a blessing to get older.:)

salaam

20 yrs...have u got cured from that diaper rash yet? Its ok homie, i am just teasing yah. That said though, its true we do have oldies with diaper rash issues here 2!! lol. I mean u can tell it easily when they suffering from this problem. They will get irritate and folger!! Just heads up!!

anyways, wc come homie, dont mind the clan cheerleaders who will moon u everytime their white-slave uncle shakes his butt or the crack-head cranky xalimoo who worships non-faraaxis, or the broken saxniis or aka daqancelis trash.

The rest r kol nomads as long as u offer some camel milk. I learned that the hard way....!

Axmed-InaJaad;749311 wrote:
if ur naag 20 is not young, its old, by 20 u shud have at least 4 kids. oh btw soo dhawowe

You are the most ignorant member of SOL.And I truelly pity you.

Allah SWT instructed as to response to a Jahil in the Quraan in a certain manner. And this is what he told us to say to such individuals " wacrid canil Jahiliin". For surely there is no other response.

nuune   

^^ lool maya huuno, 15 years old I meant in less than 10 days time, I remember when you were 15 years of age too(I was a kid that time though), how time flies, cajjiib.

Maalmahan SOL waad ka maqneyd, did you went on holiday, I smelled it from your writing that you were on holiday for 3 days in another Ottawa, or that Cali beesteen place called Winnipeg.