Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Somali Mother Gives Birth To White baby

Showqi   

Soomaalida qaarba cad cad. Lakiin maxaan wax idiinku sheegi! labadiinu badow baad tihiin waxba war umma heysaan:p

The Zack;749209 wrote:
That baby looks so Somali. STFU yaa poster!

There's no diversity in where this kid came from. Kowa madmadow buuraha kasoo dagey uu yahay hence anything lighter than him looks white.

N.O.R.F   

CG, can you show us where the birth took place on google earth? :D

The baby doesn't look white to me. Just light skinned.

nuune   

After 2 to 5 days, the baby's true color will emerge, and the inner-world the baby spent for 9 months will disappear from his skin, this is true for the opposite, a a very dark baby is born, only to change the colors after few days, the womb is a very magnificent place, only few will understand what I am talking about!

^ That too but from my own experience Somali children always look 'white' when they are just born. As they become older they darken, usually within months but gradually until their skin colour stabilises in their late teens ? This baby is not white but an ordinary Somali kid just born and still red from the wrangling.

I would only reconsider this stance were the kids hair to be a colour other than black.