Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Virtues of reciting Surah Al Kahf on Friday

Narniah   

There are saheeh ahaadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) concerning the virtues of reciting Soorat al-Kahf during the day or night of Jumu’ah (Friday). These include:

(a) From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).”

(Narrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)

(b) “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”

(Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249. Ibn Hajar said in Takhreej al-Adhkaar that this is a hasan hadeeth, and he said, this is the strongest report that has been narrated concerning reading Soorat al-Kahf. See: Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/198. It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6470)

Aaliyyah   

thanks for the reminder...I also read somewhere theres an hour in friday that Allah swt grants anything we ask of him..no one knows when that hour is so its better to be doing as much ibadah as possible throughout the day..

salaam

raula   

JZK...indeed. Speaking of dajjal.the antichrist..also during your salat..after the conclusion.before salam..recite this..if you get used to it as i was taught since young...it becomes second nature..

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ ، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ ، وَمِنْ فِتْـنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ ، وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْـنَةِ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ

Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika min AAathabil-qabr, wamin AAathabi jahannam, wamin fitnatil-mahya walmamat, wamin sharri fitnatil-maseehid-dajjal.

O Allah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, from the trials and tribulations of life and death and from the evil affliction of Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal.

(http://duas.com/dua-after-the-last-tashahhud-and-before-salam-1.html)

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah raula jazakalaah sis I always say alahuma i7fadna min 3adabi alqabr wa 3adaabi naar bt ill memorize the dua u posted above

Salaam