Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

universal tv oo shaqada ka eryay wariye cawke iyo bishaaro (video)

A_Khadar   

At least I understand that they don't like Cawke what he said about Djabuti, but why the lady? Anywya, I am wondering how much they make from UnivTV?

Som@li   

^The clip looks edited, and maybe they said more than this, eitherway, they should be warned, not fired.

The whole universal tv is farce, and their programs are full of sh1t,

Showqi   

You guys missed cowk's point!!!

At the beginning of the program when the lady asked him what did you remember about Djbouti? Cowke answered: " I remember 5 things that starts with the letter k .. he revealed 3 things:

1) Kuleyl

2) Kaneeco

3) koronto La'aan

But Cowke kept two things for himself. And said those two things are more or less political, and he promised that he will reveal those two points in his up coming program. And maybe that is why Djibouti-an government got scared, and pressured Universal TV to get rid of cowke.

It's not what he said here that got him in trouble, but rather what he kept for his next program!!! Maybe he was planing something big....;)

Showqi   

Carafaat, You got it:D:D Kalitaliye is one of the K that is missing.

The other K.. I can't think of it right now. But I hope that they let Cowke tell us what those 2 K's are...............

Som@li   

I remember of an interview of Geelle on VOA or BBC, I think it was, and he was asked about the Arab Spring, but he was very careful on what to say, cuz it was already happening in Djibouti.

KeligiiTeliye no 1

Yunifersal iyagaa Cowke u baahan than vice versa. Aad iyo aad ugu deg degeen ceyrintiisa, hadduu Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle thin-skinned yahay ma'aha dartiisa loo buriyo ninka ugu soo jiidashada badnaa Yuniversal. Then again markii horeba waa iska ogaa wax principles iyo dhex dhexaad ku saleysan inay ka jirin Yunifersal. Qofkii ugu badan $$$ ayaa meeshaas ka hadlo. Their logo of kanaal 'dhex dhexaad' ah in uu yahay meeshaas ku beenoowday.