Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Back in London and its cold, soggy and depressing!

Just came back this morning to what i perceived to be my home but unfortunately i don't feel i can relate to it as it cold, soggy and depressing. i cant believe I'm back to this dump. my life is over.

Narniah   

Welcome back to reality

I can relate, I felt the same way when I awoke from my dream this morning. I wanted to go back to sleep..I couldn't.

^ i dont what it is, it was exactly as i imagined it, it was a cold and soggy morning. people looked depressed. not exactly the kind of environment you want to come back to.... mind you, perhaps, i was out of place, wearing a disheki and macawis with a miswaak.

nuune   

Xagee kuu fiican kolka hadaad meel waliba tiraahdo waa facade hell hole, aan Quraan ku saaro sxb, Quraankaad ku caafimaadi, ujuurana kaama rabo ajir Alle unbaan gurubsan.

Alpha Blondy;747491 wrote:
not exactly the kind of environment you want to come back to.... mind you, perhaps, i was out of place, wearing a disheki and macawis with a miswaak.

You remind me of the story of the reer miyi girl who went to the city for two months. When she returned to hawd, her mother asked her to milk one of the goats. She promptly proceeded to the Orgi and tried to milk him.

Adigu, sanad wax ka yar ayaad maqneyd and then intaad macawiis soo xidhatay ayaad tidhi I can't relate to London? Sheeko.

you know VAL, aside from your sexed-up anecdotal stories, coming back to a post-conflict society/space has had a terrifying impact on me (i'll remind you - tottenham was one of those areas where the rioting and looking happened. its literally changed, almost like Soweto.

LoL...haye. Tottenham like Soweto. Where is NG when you need him? Directions to the nearest bridge ayaa loo baahanyahay.

AB, ilaahay kuma tuso wax terrifying impact kugu dhiga.