Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Limits of Vuvuzela Genocide

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;745413 wrote:
Carafaat,

No. I didn't fight against SNM. I wished them good luck when they were freedom-fighters. Once they turned into freedom-fighters who don't know about freedom, I started opposing them. There was nothing wrong with them resisting oppression, but the atavistic clannish mindset of this clan needs to be confronted vehemently.

Atleast admit what you stood for back then. Because according to your file you were gacan yarihii Aden Gabyow.

Abtigiis   

According to your clan histriography which apportions culpability for crimes on 'aano-qabiil' basis,I could well be the guy in the video Jacaylbaro posted, ordering for the destruction of Hargeysa. According to notes from my biography, I was a student in Diri Dhaba, with the closest contact I had with SNM being in Faras-magaalaha, where they used to viciously munch daba-musbaar as if it was the flesh of 'Afweyne' itself.

Abtigiis,

Talking about this clan and that clan in 2011 is a total waste of time. Let’s focus on the real reason you have decided to defecate so openly here on SOL; the anger from the prosecution of Judge Nur,Tuke, Samatar and the like. Mere words to show your indignation will not do, I’d advise you to put your money where your mouth is and bank role their defence. Scribbling on SOL will only give you temporary respite. While you are ranting and raving, Judge Nur has already been deported and Tuke is about to be deported a second time if that article Jacaylboro posted is truthful.

Another thing, you shouldn’t really worry yourself with the destiny of Somaliland. Somaliland has elected officials, civil societies, community elders and legal institutions that responsibility rests with. So far they’ve done a remarkable job. I’m happy in 2011 Somaliland is in a better state than in 1961, 1971, 1981, and 1991. Allahu Akbar

Somalilanders will remember the history of their nation every single individual or citizen of Somaliland who have lost a loved one during hardship of the former Dictatorial regime shall be remembered, There is no country in the world that does not remember its history, and those who have shed blood for the re independence of the republic of Somaliland Will also be remembered and will go down in the history as heroes protecting their country and people from a dictatorial regime.Somalilanders do not ask an apology from any one or a group or clan Community it's quiet appalling that you Accuse Somalilanders and the SNM of indoctrinating their Citizens of hate for Somalia or its Neighbors While we all know some SNM leaders were Unionist while some wanted a free and an independent state for the people of Somaliland, Somalilanders opened their doors for the Somali Speaking people from Somalia and even to the Somali Speaking people from Ethiopia Abtigis and his Folks. The SNM were merely freedom fighters and they succeeded were many other rebel groups failed.

God bless Somaliland

Abtigiis

we are not going to negotiate with the grandchildren of those who served the British colonists, the country's unity can not be discussed and the only answer will be war. The Darwish and the revolutionary government has shown us how to treat this fifth column group.

Abtigiis   

Ace,

It doesn't help to speculate on my motives. To this minute, I don't know if General Tuke is a real human being or a vampire creation of the hallucinating secessionts, let alone his clan. But that is beside the point. I could well accuse you of being Judge Nur himself. That is a tiresome game. The real reason for my article is to highlight and attack the unjustified victim-playing of the SNM clan. Again, I agree it is unfortunate we talk about this and that clan in 2011, but it is equally disheartneing a clan is trying to carve out a niche trival enclave for itself in 2011. And that men who are learned think this filthy clan project is viable. The rest of your points about where Somaliland stands today is good information, which I already know. It makes me happy.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;745418 wrote:
According to your clan histriography which apportions culpability for crimes on 'aano-qabiil' basis,I could well be the guy in the video Jacaylbaro posted, ordering for the destruction of Hargeysa. According to notes from my biography, I was a student in Diri Dhaba, with the closest contact I had with SNM being in
Faras-magaalaha
, where they used to viciously munch
daba-musbaar
as if it was the flesh of 'Afweyne' itself.

Abtigiis,

You know, I know and they know. So who are we kidding here.

But I guess its in the nature of those who loose to deny that they ever played.

Yeah do you think a Clan Mullah who died 4 decades before Somalilands independence made any one leave , the only thing he left was his wife Naado buraale. Loool@ Cumar jeess

Abtigiis,

Let’s not obfuscate the reality; this thread is about prosecution of Jaale Barre’s disciples, which you terms as “whining”. In any event, I’m of the school of thought that says “ Hawnaa Wa Idaa Khatabahumu Al Jaahiluuna Qaaluu Salaaman”. Keep up the good work. I will leave you to your craft.

I know that most men—not only those considered clever, but even those who are very clever, and capable of understanding most difficult scientific, mathematical, or philosophic problems—can very seldom discern even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as to oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions they have formed, perhaps with much difficulty—conclusions of which they are proud, which they have taught to others, and on which they have built their lives

Tolstoy.

The never ending story still continues I see - what have I missed - any punt bashing??

The whole tread is waste of time and ridiculous, not one single siyadist has been jailed since 1991 and will never be. Somaliland has not been regonized since it claimed to be a nation 20 years ago and will never be. This Qudhmis boys are only wasting our time.