Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Best thing I ever bought....

Aaliyyah   

^Are you referring to the wife you bought from kenya? ..I would say that counts too..The question is the best thing u bought? so, if u think she is the best thing u bought..then why not :D LOL

salaam

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;744864 wrote:
^Are you referring to the wife you bought from kenya? ..I would say that counts too..The question is the best thing u bought? so, if u think she is the best thing u bought..then why not
:D
LOL

salaam

Loooooooool talk about throwing someone under the bus. :D

Aaliyyah   

^haha@ Zack..by the way dude u are the one who started the rumors that he gota wife from Kenya! so don't blame me lol

Btw, he said do buying ppl count? so i cant imagine how he would buy someone in any other circumstance lol....do ppl buy slaves nowadays somewhere?? I would hope not!..

salaam

Garnaqsi   

*Blessed;744524 wrote:
Sidaad ula heshay baan ka yaabay. Are all guridanbayso treated as such? I though I was a special case.

Oh no you didn't, haha!

Aaliyyah   

I just noticed that blessed said everything is bought for her too lol...

and blessed i dnt think it is necessity to be the last child to get gifts lol bt masha'allah u are sooo lucky..i have to always think about kuwa iga yaryar it is a blessing and too much work at the same time..... anyhow, im a middle child and I still get gifts from here and there most of the time qaraabo who visited us and those gifts just add upppp..lakin walahi it is better than buying stuff for yourself.. I dont know i guess ppl put too much effort into it..like personally iwould go to a store i would grab the first thing I see i dnt have the patience like most girls oo maanto dhan wax eegeego oo marba dhoho kan ma quruxbadan bal kan kale aan eego..lol, and usually my friends get annoyed lol like arent u a girl bal do some window shopping..I would be like i like this hijaab and this skirt can we get out of here LOL..

salaam

Garnaqsi   

NGONGE;744645 wrote:
How much do radios cost again? (the police one will be great).

Here is the police one. It's also available all over the shops in London for £10-20. Disclaimer: you seem to be eager about tuning into police transmissions. I hereby declare that I'm not responsible for any illegality that may stem from your possession of this item!

Nina Fox   

My interests and what I consider valuable change with the tide of time Ilaahey amarkiis.....I dont know how to answer this question. Items gifted to me maan qora mise items I acquired from begging and borrowing from my parents. Anywho the thing that springs to mind that filled me with immense pride and joy are my Gucci reading specs that I bought with my own money when I was 16. The sad thing is I still have them.

Other 2 items I will treasure for life:- The car my mom bought me on my 20'th birthday. It was a D reg Nissan Micra (Black and Silver), my family and friends refused to hitch a ride coz of its kala-nooc personality. Different color car waaba laga faani jireybo yaaab. And also the Laptop Im using right now which I begged/borrowed/stolen/given by my dad. Its an old qanax Lenovo 300 N200. I will never replace it no-matter what (or untill it goes kaput) coz it holds sentimental value for me.

Ah, Nina you've reminded me of my great injustice to my own laptop. I can't believe I forgot about it....without it I'm incomplete!

It's a material world. We gotta have the latest phone, computer, big-screen TV (what the hell is the point of the 3D TV malarkey? Who wants to watch the news with 3D glasses?) etc etc. Hard to resist (especially the kitchen gadgets!) but I'm trying to train my mind and heart not to pay too much attention to these goodies.

Blessed, oh yes I know how tempting those smart phones are! I have used hubby and sisters' phones occasionally. Maybe I'll come on board at some point I'A (2015!). :D