Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government to deport all illegal immigrants from the country within 30 days.

Stuupid idea.What about somalis in ethiopia,kenya,s.africa etc...almost everywhere.

ATTENTION SEEKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur destroying somali people in the diaspora.

All somaliland leaders go to Ethiopia for Happy Hour.....NUTS.

burahadeer;744297 wrote:
Stuupid idea.What about somalis in ethiopia,kenya,s.africa etc...almost everywhere.

ATTENTION SEEKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur destroying somali people in the diaspora.

All somaliland leaders go to Ethiopia for Happy Hour.....NUTS.

Large parts of Ethiopia and Kenya are Ethnically Somali and the SOmalis liveing there are home and don't have to answer to some kikuyu or tigray about being on Somali soil.

OdaySomali;744313 wrote:
Large parts of Ethiopia and Kenya are Ethnically Somali and the SOmalis liveing there are home and don't have to answer to some kikuyu or tigray about being on Somali soil.

No, I'm talking about refugees from somalia proper who r 100,000s.It makes me sick as someone who lived in otha countries & know quite well the dislocation, disruption of poor families who r also ur kin! Such actions will haunt us...as a people we r not in a position to undertake such idiotic steps.

After all we are africans...not caring,killing,maiming & creating all kind needless crisis is wat we know best.That is why dark continent always remain laughstock of the world!!!!!!

Nothing amazes me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the impact it will have on us when the world hears ,of all people somalis are deporting others.

LoL...yup. They'll BE BACK!

I heard that Oromo girls have taken most of the domestic jobs in Hargeisa and I was outraged, how dare they? What about all the poor Somali women who need work? And then my mum said: "Which would you prefer: Help that do what they are asked with no jiq-jiq or jaariyad ku xagxaganeysa oo kuu kala tirinaysa markaad wax weydiiso?" I couldn't help but laugh as it reminded me of Alpha Blondy and his jaariyad problems. He he he.

Koley waxani waa iska hadal ayey ilatahay. Don't think that Admin has the capacity to deport anyone.