Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

whats the point posting on SOL if the pictures and video features are no longer there?

Aaliyyah   

*Unhelpful bunch. Alpha, you post images by inserting in%20front%20and at the end of the image URL. I have no idea how to insert a video though (usually just post the link).

Val, you do the samething with the video links..but rather and [/video}...seriously i figured that out maalin dhextaasa xita luguma sheegayo :P...

salaam

p.s 7300 posts Yay.......lmao i need to get a life!!..

Aaliyyah   

lmao now thats heart breaking being compared to mr jacaylbaro :P..

Inshaállah I plan to quit lol (And, I was planning to quit since 09 :P)

salaam

just as i suspected, you cannot put pictures up for legal reason. SOL has failed miserably at this one and there is no coming back from this!

for the love of god, why cant i put pictures and videos up on this pathetic forum.

STOIC   

Alpha, Just post

infront of your URL and " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> at the end of your URL...lets give it a try one time..hope this helps...

Ciyalka Xafada..I knew them little niggers running around back when i lived in A-town...He raps with Southern Swagger....He is Somali

Blondy (lol the Irony) the SoL FAQ is useless in helping u post a video. Just reply to post with a video on it (like the one above me) and just copy and replace the Youtube link with yours. That's how I do it unless someone can share easier way of doing it.

STOIC;749047 wrote:
Alpha, Just post

infront of your URL and " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> at the end of your URL...lets give it a try one time..hope this helps...

Ciyalka Xafada..I knew them little niggers running around back when i lived in A-town...He raps with Southern Swagger....He is Somali

Far from original, but he doesn't sound bad at all.