Carafaat

SSC Conference Khaatumo2: The final part.

I think one problem with Buuhoodle as the location of the conference could be that a lot of the caada qaatayaal (I'm being generous with the term) might not feel safe or comfortable in Buuhoodle (yacni waa loo dhaarsanyahay). You know reer Buuhoodle, gacantaa ka soo horeysa if they don't like something. Yaa ka bixi kara feedh iyo laad when we all want the meeting to be peaceful and productive! And it's of utmost importance that all the caada qaatayaal take part in the conference as they are the ones holding the SSC community hostage.

Carafaat   

Actually looking it from Somaliland supporters perspective it also makes sense to hold the Conference in Buuhodle. :D

As the Somalilander supporters already supporterd the(SSC initiated Conference), if they also support the location(buuhodle). Then obviously Buuhodle or SSC supporters need to make the greatest compramise on the outcome of the Conference, and compramised agreed on their own turf is easier to swallow.

So that everyone at the made a compramise and there no loosers in the end.

A_Khadar   

Valenteenah.;746197 wrote:
I think one problem with Buuhoodle as the location of the conference could be that a lot of the caada qaatayaal (I'm being generous with the term) might not feel safe or comfortable in Buuhoodle (yacni waa loo dhaarsanyahay). You know reer Buuhoodle, gacantaa ka soo horeysa if they don't like something. Yaa ka bixi kara feedh iyo laad when we all want the meeting to be peaceful and productive! And it's of utmost importance that all the caada qaatayaal take part in the conference as they are the ones holding the SSC community hostage.

Hehehe.. That could be THE reason why those in Garoowe are in favor to be held it in Nugaal, either Taleex or some where near that area.. That could further those with s/l away though. So Buhodle could be a compromise location for both sides...

A_Khadar   

Why I am feeling that s/l is looking for an exit strategy to leave LA.. Hey guys, it's Somali after all so no big deal, just pack your bags and leave.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar Somaliland Goverment has no itentions of leaving Lasanod. In fact they see the Conference as an opportunity to expand their mandate among the clans and regions.

Somaliland this week anounced that they will invest more then 3 mln Dollar in Badhan and Dhahar, regions and cities witch which they already cooperated and which their maamul reached to some extend. Imagine what price they would be willing to pay for Buuhoodle in terms of devleopment and investment.

And I am guessing this Conference will be one about development and thats were Somaliland comes in.

A_Khadar   

^^ Carafaat, Sheekadaan mar horaan ka maahmaahay ee aan kuugu celiyo.. "Riyo haday dib leeyihiin, gadaashooday ku qarsan lahaayeen..".. Alle ha ku tuso biyo dhaca maahmaahdaa.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar, till 4 years ago Somaliland's goverment was barely active let alone had any athority in both the SSC and Makhiri, which was under the full control of Puntland. Puntland is now gone from this whole area, and we cant say its disputed anymore. Now Somaliland's authority reaches the Makhir territority and up to LasAnod, where SSC is in Buuhoodle. The vacuum that Puntland left, has been filled by Somaliland and SSC and other clan governing areas. Somaliland is nowadays even close to Taleex (which is quite close to Garowe).

So this isnt anymore a dispute between Somaliland and Puntland, as you want us to belief. Its now about Somaliland and how to incooperate the larger SSC clan and regio in to the governing structure.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;746213 wrote:
A_Khadar, till 4 years ago Somaliland's goverment was barely active let alone had any athority in both the SSC and Makhiri, which was under the full control of Puntland. Puntland is now gone from this whole area, and we cant say its disputed anymore. Now Somaliland's authority reaches the Makhir territority and up to LasAnod, where SSC is in Buuhoodle. The vacuum that Puntland left, has been filled by Somaliland and SSC and other clan governing areas. Somaliland is nowadays even close to Taleex (which is quite close to Garowe).

So there is more dispute between Somaliland and Puntland, as you want us to belief. Its now about Somaliland and how to incooperate the larger SSC clan and regio in to the governing structure.

XX please help your fellow to understand my earlier post. I am not sure what he is lecturing about.

Carafaat   

You hope that the outcome of the Conference will be that SSC will become its own State under the TFG Somalia and that Somaliland and both Puntland should leave all SSC territories. But this aint going to happen. :D

You wanna know why?

A_Khadar   

Only the logic of successionist right? I know already that one. Wax kalee miyaad haysaa? Waxyi baan ku helay would make more sense rather than your succession logic..