Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Alshabab left Moqdishu but where they go?

Saalax   

^Maya walal Ms.Buuhoodle i just found what your mother said and your reply to her quite funny.

It reminded me when my mother use to say similar things back in 2006 when Xamar had few months of

peace but i suggested to her to forget about going to Xamar kk and instead we should sell all our properties there.

Dabrow;739360 wrote:
I understand ur point. But I dont trust them and this dowlada is evil of all monster. This other countriy sees us for poor country to use and abuse. I only want to make sure that somalis is master over themself.

well said bro, what they're after is Divide and rule

When will we understand this trick

Nina Fox   

Insha Allah Khayr. Wherever they went, Ilaahey managu so celiyo.

The TGF is one funny organisation walaahi. All this time they were appointing Ministers, they never had an office to operate from. Home-bound Ministers aduunka malaga sheegin--------ONLY IN GOOD OL' MALIA. :)

Aaliyyah   

*^Maya walal Ms.Buuhoodle i just found what your mother said and your reply to her quite funny.

It reminded me when my mother use to say similar things back in 2006 when Xamar had few months of

peace but i suggested to her to forget about going to Xamar kk and instead we should sell all our properties there.

LOL@ms buhodle horta ayeeyday macaan baa reer buhodle ah laakin saan filayo waad ku adkeesatay marka kama walayo..ms buhodle is aiight...

tan labaad xamar xasiloni way gadhasa...as for selling properties? if your family waited over 20 years to sell that property what would be the point of selling it now?? at least sell it partially if u need the money but keep it as long as you can..xasiloni wa la gaadhi taasi shaki kuma jirto! it is just matter of time..my 2 cents..

salaam

Dabrow   

Baarqab Qooqay;739394 wrote:
well said bro, what they're after is
Divide and rule

When will we understand this trick

Of course. They have been robbing black people for ages. Even thou we are weak nation(lack of funding) and lack instutitions, if we are united we are a strong nation with goal. We need a platform we can all agree on. And build it from there. I dont trust gaalo people to have best interest at heart for somalia and its people. They are the one who unleash the filthy ethiopians on us. And I dont trust alshabab either, they have taking another road and path then the people they claimed to rule.

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;739433 wrote:
*^Maya walal Ms.Buuhoodle i just found what your mother said and your reply to her quite funny.

LOL@ms buhodle horta ayeeyday macaan baa reer buhodle ah laakin saan filayo waad ku adkeesatay marka kama walayo..ms buhodle is aiight...

tan labaad xamar xasiloni way gadhasa...as for selling properties?
if your family waited over 20 years to sell that property what would be the point of selling it now?? at least sell it partially if u need the money but keep it as long as you can
..xasiloni wa la gaadhi taasi shaki kuma jirto! it is just matter of time..my 2 cents..

salaam

Are you not familiar with the business world. There wouldn't be much profit if we selled it now since Xamar is still in anarchy and not many people would be that interested in buying a property in a wartorn city, but once there is

peace again alot of people will be in line to buy those lands. ;) For us though we have no plans in living

in Xamar but elsewhere thus it's win win situation inshallah.

Aaliyyah   

Salax, isn't tht basically what I just said, that u need to wait till more stability is reached so u can make a profit. And, even thou hamar is quiet crazy..I know ppl who managed to sell their lands (nothing is impossible if ppl want to sell something but it will clearly cost u )..

Anyways, I don't know your family's plans..but most somalis would love to live in hamar at some point in their lives..wa magaalo aad iyo aad umada somaliyeed u jeceshahay!..laakin each on his own :D

salaam

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;739553 wrote:
Salax, isn't tht basically what I just said, that u need to wait till more stability is reached so u can make a profit. And, even thou hamar is quiet crazy..I know ppl who managed to sell their lands (nothing is impossible if ppl want to sell something but it will clearly cost u )..

Anyways, I don't know your family's plans..but most somalis would love to live in hamar at some point in their lives..wa magaalo aad iyo aad umada somaliyeed u jeceshahay!..laakin each on his own
:D

salaam

I must have misunderstood you when you said *keep it aslong as you can* i though you were refering to that i should keep it for future

residential use rather than selling it kk, i get what you mean now. The most somalis who love to live in Xamar again are those who see themselfs settling in a future Xamar, it's alltogether different for most Somaliland communities some that had connections in xamar like me we

see ourselfs settling in a future Somaliland inshallah, no place like home. :)

oba hiloowlow;739545 wrote:
Saalax i bet property-gaas waa hore ay dad degeen...

kk you would love to get your hands on it wouldn't you oba hiloowlow ? ;) kaftan. It's still there, Daad anu qarabo

nahay aya no haaya.