Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Al-Shabaab's departure in pictures..

The Zack;739019 wrote:
Muslim hebelkaa .LOOOL. Should I choose Alshabaab over AMISOM? Tell me why, sell us your idea.

Plus, we are discussing politics, for once, stop saying gaalo.

Akhi, you are forgetting Islam is a school which has its own independent, spiritual, practical, political and social system. When you say 'we are discussing politics', it seems to me like you are trying to confine our beautiful deen to the masjid.

And if you dont know what gaalo means, gaalo are disbelievers (christians, atheists and jews).

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;739023 wrote:
Jihadist guy are you aware of that many of the burundi soldiers are muslim and u are calling them kaffir, and ur sayin that ur not a takfiiri
:P

War Muslim iyo Muslim la'aanba.. any sane Somali appreciates what AMISOM and our very own president Musevini are doing in Somalia, saving its ***.

The warlords that held that town as a hostage for decades should've been attacked this way long time ago but hey yaa Uganda and Burundi, it is better late than never.

The Zack   

Muslim1st-Somali2nd;739027 wrote:
Akhi, you are forgetting Islam is a school which has its own independent, spiritual, practical, political and social system. When you say 'we are discussing politics', it seems to me like you are trying to confine our beautiful deen to the masjid.

And if you dont know what gaalo means, gaalo are disbelievers (christians, atheists and jews).

Sxb,

You are being too emotional here. You should know there is a HUUUUUUUGE difference between Alshabaab and Islam, it is like comparing apples to oranges. Kalla leexi liin iyo caano.

The Zack   

xamarshabab4.jpg

Yo Nuune, I figured it out. The buttons are there, they are just not labeled so yes there is still a bug with the site. I knew I wasn't that computer illiterate LOL.

The Zack;739030 wrote:
Sxb,

You are being too emotional here. You should know there is a HUUUUUUUGE difference between Alshabaab and Islam, it is like comparing apples to oranges. Kalla leexi liin iyo caano.

Emotional? lolol.

Just because I'm reminding you of your deen doesn't mean am emotional. Get that right sxb.

The Zack;739028 wrote:
War Muslim iyo Muslim la'aanba.. any sane Somali appreciates what AMISOM and our very own president Musevini are doing in Somalia, saving its ***.

The warlords that held that town as a hostage for decades should've been attacked this way long time ago but hey yaa Uganda and Burundi, it is better late than never.

So you think gaalo have the solution for our problems? :S

al shabaabul shayaadiin they abused our religion of islam. xamdulilaah allah gacantooda ayuu ka baxay, the cowards are running away maasha allah. that flag whit tawhiid they abused the flag. we all know al shabaabs actions was killing civilians and innocent people every day. they mass killed studend elders mothers.

our nation Somalia has own flag the blue one. and its allowed in islam. every shucuub on this planet to have their own flag.

khawaarijtis who killed SAXAABAs HAD FLAG WHIT TAWHIID but they where khawaariji nacaladi ku dhacdey.

al shabaab are khawaarijtis, they kill muslims.

maasha allah xamdulilaah they are gone shayaadiinta waxuushta. khawaarijta al shabaabul suicide bombers

The Zack   

One American patriotic song used to go something along these lines.

I am proud to be an American where at least I know I am free, And I wont forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me.

Hadda waxaa weeye sheekadu, We won't forget the AMISOM men who died, who gave that right to Somalis.

xamarshabab1.jpg

Mislim1st,

sxbkey like I said, defend Shabaab based on what shabaab are. Don't mix things up. Al-shabaab were not there for the Islam we know, we learned that the hard way.

Muslim1st-Somali2nd;739035 wrote:
So you think gaalo have the solution for our problems?
:S

your big munaafaq. you enjoy living gaalo countres western country, in europe, north america, australia. living there peacefully. your munaafqinimo you dont like to see people of mogadishu live in peace like you do. therefore xayawanimadaada your supoorting massmurders like al shabaabul shayaadiin. walaahi its somekind of mentall illness.

i know also all people who support al shabaab support because of qabiiil. they are not from mogadishu and south. they are from buntiland or somaliland, or kililka shanaad their familes live in peace there, they wanna see people in mogadishu to have always war in their city because of cuqdad and hate people of mogadishus qabiiil.

shame on you yaa ahlul munaafiqiin and all those of you who suport khawaarijitis al shabaab

The Zack;739038 wrote:
One American patriotic song used to go something along these lines.

I am proud to be an American where at least I know I am free,
And I wont forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me.

Hadda waxaa weeye sheekadu, We won't forget the AMISOM men who died, who gave that right to Somalis.

The Messenger of Allah (Saaw) referring to nationalism, racism, and patriotism said:

"Leave it, it is rotten." [Muslim and Bukhari] and in the Hadith recorded in Mishkat al-Masabith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said,

"He who calls for `Asabiyyah is as if he bit his father's genitals"

And here you are doing what the prophet (saaw) forbade us.

May Allah guide us all.

Ameen

The Zack   

Boondheere, don't attack the brother/sister personally! Let's have a healthy debate, shall we?

Muslim1st, what is assabiyyah? Please do translate.