Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Xaaji Xunjufs Poems/Curses Against Somalia

So you want strict segregation between the clans using tribal homelands in a positive manner this will not contribute to the development of those regions.

Xaajiga buraanbur ku soo jawaabay.. Waar sxb soo anigi is lahaa Xaajigu wuxuu dhiig la wadaagaa Timaca Cadde, waxaad meesha keentay gabay maaha. Ma dheelli tirna sxb :)

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735174 wrote:
So you want strict segregation between the clans using tribal homelands in a positive manner this will not contribute to the development of those regions.

Awoowe dee, you have no any pattern to follow you with. My point is to show your project is based on clan and its emotions and you want not to be segregated from your distance clans that live as far as Gibley and beyond, and you suggesting me to cut off from others somalis including my close kins that is not even far from few killometers... Come to you mind, and either keep your suggestion of having people live as they have commonality and share land and other resources or go for the clan thing which you have it in your head around..

No thats what you like to make of it now what is Soomaliland its the land and the country where we hail from, when we gained independence from great britain in 1960 its the same State of Somaliland Garaad cali garaad jamac used to speech the Somaliland parliament in 1959.Thats how it was referred back the and now we know it as the republic of Somaliland. Somalis live spread as far as Kenya the folks you are talking about the Gabiley Arabsiyo Wajaale Folks live in Djibouti during the colonial days half of their clan fell under French Jurisdiction. Now i don't want to get into Clan territory what we have today is the people of Somaliland. What i want to see is a healthy coexistence between the people of Somaliland From east to west. You cannot tell me that you want to divide a person from oog from his possible Maternal side who reside in Gumeyz. Also let me ask you question how come the political clan unity the garaad clan had with the ssdf Garowe admin failed.

A_Khadar   

You cannot tell me that you want to divide a person from oog from his possible Maternal side who reside in Gumeyz.

Xaaji this is why I told you about your inconsistant and lack of pattern to follow for your argumenst.. Just read the above qouote of yours. Who is suggesting division amongs families and somalis?

when we gained independence from great britain in 1960 its the same State of Somaliland Garaad cali garaad jamac used to speech the Somaliland parliament in 1959.

Besides stop being selective of the history. Same Garad Cali and Late Cigaal became ministers, parliamentarians and prime minster of the Somali Republic. Why can't you see this as well instead of concenterating the illegal division of Umada Somaliyeed by the colonials and qumaysi era..

Ooh! Khadar, the whole wisdom behind the creation of Mr. Xunjuf character is to PRECISELY be selective, to lie, to confuse issues, to propagate falsehood, and to be the master of disguise. In short, if you were to offer a literary critique, the beauty of Mr. Xunjuf can be found in the sheer fact of him being unashamedly charlatan.

Examples include using late Cigale's pictures during his prime ministership of the Somalia and pose it as that of Somaliland; posting threads dedicated to honor Siilaanyo's fraudulent trip to South Sudan, and the great forgery that is the Somaliland flag. Imagine what the poor masses would think when they see pictures of region's flag dancing among African nation flags!

Remember I say, Aw Tusbaxle shared with me great tips on Mr. Xunjuf. Weli waan soo sidaa...

A_Khadar   

Remember I say, Aw Tusbaxle shared with me great tips on Mr. Xunjuf. Weli waan soo sidaa...

I can't wait.. BTW where is Aw Tusbaxle, the man his missed around here...

We can agree that the Xaaji is the most genuine Nomad on SOL Never does he manipulate never does he utter the same words twice.

As they say Ilahay na la kala baryi og Afsomaligina la kala odhan og. A man of his word A real peoples man just like president Ahmed Siilaanyo.

As for the legendary Cigaal see we never distort the history or the legacy of the First Prime minister of Somaliland Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal, like Some Folks do with their leaders mainly the Koonfurians.

Cigaal was the chairman of the SNL party in 1958 the prime minister of the state of Somaliland in 1960 the Prime Minister of the Somali republic in 1967 , the President of the republic of Somaliland in 1993 a great statesmen indeed he was may allah bless your soul.

I see what this is about it's about President Siilaanyos successful trip to south sudan for the inauguration ceremony of the new state south sudan well you should ask president Salva Kiir Mayardit of south sudan why he invited Somaliland president and not clan leaders like Faroole;)

...and today Mr. Xunfuf's recognition campaign clips includes a fake navy of would-be nation of Somaliland patrolling high seas to fight against Somalia's chronic piracy.

Somaliland will protect its waters from pirates and we will not stop doing that.

On the other hand Xiinfanin supports his pirates clan cousins.

Somaliland government will only capture and put behind bars the pirates who trespass our waters.

Pirates that operate beyond our waters caught by nato and international warships will be put some where in seychelles or kenya.