Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

BOB   

NGONGE;792097 wrote:
Bob is struggling on all fronts.
:D

Yeah these are dark days for all my teams...I tell you that. Lol

I'm glad I didn't watch the humiliation at Sunderland as I went to Birmingham and deep inside I knew Arsenal would come unstuck but now I fear for the career of the young lad OX as he was shattered after the unfortunate OG and Arsene isn't the best in dealing such situations hence why all his young players are so fragile and mentally weak...it says a lot about the man but obviously NGONGE thinks otherwise.

The man had the best players/team for years in the Premier league yet Arsenal never won the title back to back and trust me luck or lack of it had nothing to do with it...for crying out loud even Neil Mellor (remember him) scored a winning goal againt Arsenal with full of world class stars on the pitch and how many times did Utd beat Arsenal with far less talented players? I really believe Arsene's time is up and he should do the honourable thing and resign as he seems to be ruining not only his golden legacy but the club as well and that's a shame because he deserves better than what he's currently getting and it's all in his own making.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

One is either a good manager or isn't. Arsene (as his record shows) is a very very good manager. If Arsenal do sack him, I really struggle to think of anyone that can step into these big shoes of his. I mean, look at Chelsea and the names that are being suggested as replacement for AVB. The only proper one is Rafa! :D :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE;787165 wrote:
The ball just doesn't want to go into the goal but I'm confident that it soon will. War give us credit and don't be a xaasid like Ayoub, Bob.

The ball does go in when LFC plays against the likes of Brighton. Funny that. :)

N.O.R.F   

^:D

Ngonge tells us we have a decent 35m pound striker on the one hand with decent midfielders and wingers but then tells us the ball wont go in! :D

NGONGE   

^^ Like I always told you, you are a fair weather fan, Norf. :D

Ayoub, did you see how they went in against Brighton? Three own goals, badow yaho.

p.s.

The ball also went in when we beat Chelsea, City, Arsenal and United. Bahasha barta.

BOB   

NGONGE, Suppose you were a Gooner (You're a closet one...anyway) and considering the current climate and how badly things are run at the football side of the club would you still pay a £90 to watch Arsenal get humiliated AGAIN but this time in the hands of the small team that also happens to be their noisy neighbours?

PS. Don't give me your usual sugar coated NGONGE dose, be HONEST. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ That's a different story. Your complaint should be with the owners of the club and not the manager (who is obviously being diplomatic and stretching his feet as far his blanket is allowed to go). Arsene is a winner, saaxib. He is no AVB! But, of course, had Rafa been your manager he would have told that board what's what by now. :D

We're in the Carling Cup final this Sunday. One of many trophies that the KING will win us.

p.s.

I'm no closet fan of any club. I only support one team and, good or bad, they are enough for me. :P

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;793513 wrote:

We're in the Carling Cup final this Sunday. One of many trophies that the KING will win us.

That was close!

BOB   

NGONGE;795546 wrote:
I wonder if Bob is now talking about how great Arsenal is!
:D

Supporting the Arsenal elicits extremes of emotion, I swear its like being in an extremely unstable but exciting relationship, you never really know what you're going to get...What a rush. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ These are the high moments of supporting a football club. Bottle them up and keep them with you to ease the pain when we beat you on Saturday. :D :D

BOB   

You might out run us (Kuyt I'm looking at you, you awful, average, clueless, clumsy excuse of a footballer), you might out foul us (Skartel, Carragher and Agger), you might cheat us of the game (Yes you Suarez, you racist, cheat, average, overrated scum of a man) BUT you'll never beat us and you know it.

The only top team that I know have far more useless players than Arsenal are Pool with so many below average players with embarrassing price tag...how did Dalglish ever think Henderson and Downing were worth 20 Million? He must've been drunk...Lol You got mugged by Newcastle when you bought Norf's favourite player in Caroline. lol

Bring on Saturday and see how we handle you lot after all we know how to win at Anfield when it matters and this game on Saturday does matter. *Cough* Cough* Micheal Thomas *Cough* Cough*.

PS. I know I'll come to regret this comment but who cares? if NGONGE (You've been saying Liverpool will win the league for the past 5 years)and A&T (Romania will win the Euros...who can ever forget that) are never embarrassed by their comments...why should it bother me? Lol

Peace, Love & Unity.