Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

NGONGE   

^^ It's because we're missing Lucas that we are in the position we're in. Still, we're in one cup final and should make it through to the latter stages of another. That's progress right there. :P

Bob, one of your teams won and the other lost to bottom of the table team. How awful is the life of a two teamer. :D

BOB   

NGONGE;788701 wrote:
Bob, one of your teams won and the other lost to bottom of the table team. How awful is the life of a two teamer.
:D

Inter are as unpredictable as Liverpool when it comes to the so-called smaller teams and they play an awful football as you’d normally expect from a team coached by Tinker man. Titi's winning goal at Sunderland more than made it up for it though. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Naah Rafa was unlucky to come immediately after Maureen. The owner and the fans were still in a celebratory mood and thought it would be peace of cake to repeat the feat as he still had the same squad but every sensible man worth his salt knows that the treple was once in a life time achievement but unfortunately sense and Moratti just do not mix.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

BOB;784480 wrote:
PS. I cannot see Arsenal knocking Milan out of the champions league unless Milan have a shocker and Arsenal a blinder.

As expected Arsenal got spanked and I'm not even surprised.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Mario B   

Ramsey, Vermaelen, Song, Walcott, Szcesny, Sagna,...etc were shocking tonite. Only Koscielny could come out of that with his head held high . :mad:

Malika   

BOB - even I a none-footie fan could have done better - what was all that passing then passing and no whuump! they lacked energy and seemed docile.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;784500 wrote:

Arsenal can beat Milan.

This is worse than saying we will win the league at the start of the season and today saying we will finish fourth (as Ayoub pointed out) :D :D :D

NGONGE   

^^ It's not wose than anything. Arsenal can and could beat Milan. That they lost this game by four goals means nothing, saaxib. It happens.

As for us finishing fourth. Dee why not? We are only four points behind. Bahasha baro.

BOB   

NGONGE, Waar isku xishoo dee oo inaga daa bahasha. Liverpool iyo Arsenal are the biggest small clubs in the world with the players and the mentality to match.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;789987 wrote:
^^ It's not wose than anything. Arsenal can and could beat Milan. That they lost this game by four goals means nothing, saaxib. It happens.

As for us finishing fourth. Dee why not? We are only four points behind. Bahasha baro.

You were adament we would win the PL. Now you're settling for 4th. I don't know how you thought Arsenal could beat Milan with that team and with their current form when Milan have so many top players and are in very good form. Baro banooniga.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;792089 wrote:
You were adament we would win the PL. Now you're settling for 4th. I don't know how you thought Arsenal could beat Milan with that team and with their current form when Milan have so many top players and are in very good form. Baro banooniga.

This is football, saaxib. There is no point being worried when it comes to football, aim for the stars and all that. I still maintain that we could have won the league (as most of our performances show). It's probably a season or two early, that's all.

As for Arsenal. Well, I am not a fan of that club but I understand football and have also seen Milan play. You talk of 'form' but what is Arsenal's form? They win one and lose one. You can never tell what team will turn up in a game. Marka, when I say 'Arsenal CAN beat Milan', dee I know they could (and you and Bob also know it). You just like the doom & gloom associated with being an 'english' fan. Bahasha barta.

p.s.

How are your other teams doing by the way? Bob is struggling on all fronts. :D